Sign in to follow this  
yoannis1995

Random patrol module

Hi,

does anyone know what the random patrol module does exactly and how to use it ?

I believe like the "Radar Site" option, it doesn't fully work yet. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I'd like to know fully as well, maybe I missed something.

I would like to know this also!

Been playing with but cant get it work yet...

So what you need to do is place named markers, and these will act as the patrol waypoints. For example, you can set four markers, named a1, a2, a3, and a4. Then set four more markers, but name them b1, b2, b3, and b4. In the random patrol module, you will place the marker names as ["a1","a2","a3","a4",] in the first slot, then ["b1","b2","b3","b4",] in the second slot. You can use up to three sets of these I believe. Place your Group on the map, then sync them to the module. They will take one of the designated marker routes. You can place a ton of markers, and again, you can use up to three sets in the module. It can really help randomize enemy patrols. I hope this makes some sense.

Do you get that information from a youtube video by any chance? If so its outdated buddy.

Damn. Really? It worked fine a few weeks ago. I guess I haven't used it since then. That sucks. Sorry guys!

I think we talking about the Modules sites Random Patrol if I am correct. Where you have one Group Pool in which I think you list the types of soldiers you want in the patrol, and the waypoints using markers, I am not sure whether you can have multiple group pools without going to a script. There use to be a Skirmish Dynamic Patrol where you could have multiple waypoints etc but they removed it. So I am not sure whether or not this will do the same.

Hi guys any new regarding the RANDOM PATROL MODULE and his way to make it works ?