Sign in to follow this  
Surmav

Help! Can't select any team, can't see player list at Role Assignment

Something happened suddenly, i can't see any teams and can't see player list at Role Assignment screen and if i join it says that "MyName uses modified data file", i haven't even touched any file, I've been just playing, it happens with any server I'm trying to join.

same here, steam did some update few minutes ago. I think it its fault.

Edited by PawelKPL
missin word

Do all of you have the development build enabled? I think it be might that, as I have the same issue.

Edited by DavidJerk

I thought same at first so i disabled development build and tried again, still same issue. After while suddenly it started to work again.

I've just posted a very similar thread, and I am getting banned from servers as a result of this because they think I am cheating or hacking, the absolute idiots won't even give me a chance to explain I don't even know what the hells going on and that I haven't done anything to my game whatsoever.

:(

I just disabled the development build, waited for Arma 3 to download a small file, and then everything was fine.

I'll try the same. It's super frustrating that I have been banned from my favourite servers because of this now though :(

LITCON server was the first one to ban me, and I have no way of explaining to them that I didn't even do anything damn it

Same here. After i reverted from Dev.Build all is fine again.

Sorry to resurface this thread, but I cannot start a new thread, and this problem did not surface when I searched.

I am not sure when it happened, but I noticed it shortly after the Kart update, I cannot host a multiplayer game anymore (Steam or Gamespy). Whenever I select internet, and go in to the Role Selection, the roles are all missing. If I back out, and do it as a LAN they all show. I have tried re-downloading and installing ARMA 3, and I have ensured I am not on the Dev build and no addons are running. I have several other friends with the same issue. I can join a multiplayer server no problem, I just cannot host one.

So to be clear, vanilla ARMA 3, 1.20.124746, I cannot host any multiplayer game over the internet.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

I can't post a link either!?! This is a screenshot of my problem.

***http://grab.by/xyB4