Sign in to follow this  
Spiderz

Pain Handicap

have you ever watched a cheesy horror/thriller movie and at the most crucial moment from either pain or something else, they've given their position away? you cringe in annoyance because of how simple it would be to have to aptitude to just be quiet for a quick minute, even if you've got a broken leg, you've been shot in the arm etc because well-

you're trying to hide, if you make a sound, the guy nearby is going to kill you so you better be quiet

well in ARMA 3, if you got shot at and lose 25% or less of your hp, you're going to complain for your entire spawn and your vision goes blurry at what seems robotic timed intervals

now, i would consider the moaning thing acceptable if i could hold my breathe for up to say, 20-30 seconds and not have that issue. However pain is subjective, perhaps the adrenaline would cause you to be tense, sweating and quiet?

the fact is if you can't implement a way to man-up for a second and not moan like a girl, you can't have that handicap, it's not fair on the user, you've forced into a linear reaction, just like the blurry vision, i would accept it randomly but not at the consistent robotic rate that it happens, you can't expect every single person that has minor injuries to have visual problems, its bizarre

i'm successful in ARMA 3 and i really enjoy it, but i'd like to have the choice to be quiet when it really matters, if i'm not given that choice, i don't feel its fair to burden me with the mechanic

~Z

Edited by [FRL]Myke

I don't know bro. A simulation mechanic is causing you pain and you type in a huge font also bolding it. How about manning-up for a second and not typing like a 12 years old?

man-up for a second and not moan like a girl

Typing in huge font is the written way of moaning like a girl.

epic first post is epic. Would read again.

i'd like to have the choice to be quiet when it really matters, if i'm not given that choice, i don't feel its fair to burden me with the mechanic

icwutudidthere

Edited by defk0n_NL