Sign in to follow this  
kr0ss1n

Forcing a radio call via trigger for support?

I've been searching for a while but can't seem to find anything about forcing a radio call via Trigger. I set it up so right now I can call and have a heli pick me up and take me where ever I want or provide CAS but I'd like to be able to hit a trigger and it automatically make the radio call and fly to an extraction point somewhere on the map. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Do the exact same thing but change the condition of the trigger to whatever is necessary perhaps? Can you provide more info about when you want this to happen?

I want it to happen when say any player hits the trigger. So instead of having to manually open the communications and requesting a heli evacuation it would just happen automatically. I've tried linking the trigger with the Support Requester module but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm sure there's an easier way to go about this but I'm kinda curious if it can even be done.

This would be interesting to see getting into work, I remember doing something like this in arma 2 with a tank and setting it to goto a persons name... I suppose u might be able to do it with a hidden object..

You could always have a chopper ready from beginning and then using it to go to predefined waypoint and syncing it to a trigger.

Have you considered using a separate trigger to execute the same action as the radio call, just with a different activation?

You can add new waypoint that aim at your helicopter from player and make it join lead and link it up with chopper pick up way point,that will add the chopper to your squad and you can just point and click on the map were you want to go :)