Sign in to follow this  
munger

M79 grenade launcher released

It looks really nice. Ill have to try it in the morning its late here. Good work Falkands team!

Very nice addon, but it has a small bug: from a distance the weapon loses it's texture, and appears dead white. I have seen this bug in a few other user made weapons before...does anyone know a fix for this?

or the lod is just not skinned smile.gif

Hi guys I put the M79 into O2 for NZ-PsychoKiwi so i checked the lods. Every lod is textured so i don't know what the problem is and i have no problem with 1.46. Dunno about resistance though.

I'm using 1.46, and I get the problem. I'm using a Geforce 2 (Asus 7100) video card...

I have also seen this problem in the AWP addon by Desert Storm mod...

Yep I was correct...

HWT&L ON = no distance textures

HWT&L OFF = distance textures WORK..

I bet Hogan and the gang sabotaged it! Especially that suave French guy... I forgot his name.

Ok i checked the m79 out on hw t&l on and i do not see any problems with the distance lods, it does not turn white, but it might because i run it on 640x480, but i am also usin a geforce 3 card to play the game.

Glad u's guys like it biggrin.gif

Here is a snapshot:

071520023380218.jpg

This is at long range (through binocs)...1024 X 768 32-bit, HWT&L off...like I said not a big deal, I really like the addon, but I thought you should know.

I also think this makes an excellent Resistance weapon, slightly outdated hardware... smile.gif

Thanks Major Fubar, i will look in to it, i had anothe try with viewing the white m79, i tryed it on the desert last time didn't see it, but i tried it on everon, i didn't see the white m79 through binocs, but i did notice that from a long distance i can see it switch from the m79 to the white m79, i will get on to fixing this as soon as i can smile.gif