Sign in to follow this  
progamer

Best flight stick and pedals for cheap?

I was wondering what the best flight pedals would be for preferably under 100 dollars that I can get to take my vehicle and infantry skills to the next level. I am also looking at joysticks. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Flight pedals to make your infantry skills better?

Lol, i fly with my razer naga mouse and my razer nostromo game pad. You are not going to find quality flight equipment for cheap. Not going to happen.

Sticks are relatively affordable, pedals are usually quite expensive.

Honestly you're better off with a Hotas then with just a stick and pedals though.

T.16000M by Thrustmaster. Extremely accurate, was recommended to me by competitive Rise of Flight players and is apparently popular amongst competitive IL-2 players as well.

Best thing is that it retails in the US for between $40 and $60. :D

T.16000M by Thrustmaster. Extremely accurate, was recommended to me by competitive Rise of Flight players and is apparently popular amongst competitive IL-2 players as well.

Best thing is that it retails in the US for between $40 and $60. :D

I'm I'm Canada, which makes that 60 more like a 70-80.

Best and cheap do not fit together. I sugest to skip cheap and go for a full Saitek X52PRO HOTAS with PRO Flight Pedals.

Don't buy the cheap "silver" X52, it's garbage. A HOTAS with a plethora of programmable buttons, sliders ans rotaries gives you options you did not think of before in ArmA games since you can assigne basically anythign to it. You ca even asignt Infanrty controls to it...like walking running leaning at analog speeds and degrees.

I use the pedals for gas and brake in vehicles and as pedals in aircraft, the throttle for boats and aircraft and the stick for general steering and aiming in gunner seats.

But you wont get the full set under 300$