Sign in to follow this  
ShankingPanda

Price of Supporters Edition - Arma 3 BIStudio

I went onto the Arma 3 Website and to the BIStudio it details the following Prices in $USD

Arma 3 - Supporters Edition (Steam) - $91.99

Arma 3 - Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $49.99

Arma 3 - Standard Edition (Steam) - $32.99

So i log into my Australian Account and it says the EXACT same prices this is where it gets confusing for me

Im told by atleast 8 Other Australian Users who ive known for atleast a few years

User Locations

New South Wales - 4Users

Queensland - 1User

Western Australia - 3Users

They have all stated that they purchased the "Normal Editions" on BIStudio for $32.99 and 2Users (1 From WA, 1 From NSW) bought the Supporters Edition (One i want) for $75.00 why is it charging me an extra $17 for the same version of the game with people in the same country let alone the same timezone.

This may be a stupid question but ive checked it in all $$ Values they currency exchange into and they all come up with the same $91.99 transfer rate into USD ($90 AUD)

Please Let me know why

Thanyou

Shan

Weird, bought mine for 70 EURO (about 92-95ish $). Maybe they are confusing the currencies because your SE price is the normal one =\

The prices were constantly jumping from $74 to $75 to $91 during the release. I know people who paid $91 and others who paid $75. I'm not sure what the issue is.

The prices you mentioned were the advertised prices before release. So I don't think anyone can feel hard done by if that's what they paid.

As others above and in the other (three? More? e.g.) threads about exactly this thing have mentioned, prices were bouncing all over the place on and after release day. I personally (also in NSW) clicked "Add to cart" and "Checkout" with it saying US$91, after which it dropped to US$75 at the Credit Card screen.

I chalked it up as a lucky bonus - I was happy to pay the extra $16 so the lower price was a nice treat, but not something I was in any way entitled to.

Edited by 10T
Added e.g. link

Kk, well i forgot to add

We both entered the BIStudio Store at the same time (Me & another Australian) and he had $75.00 as the price i had $91.99 thats why where confused :/ and i couldnt find the other three threads, looking it up on the forums, couldnt find anything

Yea the price for me when I put it in the cart was $91.99 U.S. and then the store crashed. When I came back I ended up paying $74.64. =) I figured it was because of the complication with the store and BI threw me a bone.