Sign in to follow this  
Psycho78

Showcase Vehicles grenade launcher question

When you steal the vehicle and enter the gunner seat for the grenade launcher, you are presented with a screen that I assume should be a camera to aim the launcher. But my screen is blank. Any clues what I need to do to see the screen image?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Hmm, I seem to have fixed the problem. I first changed the PIP to high in the graphics options. That didn't help. But then I Alt-tabbed out to type my forum post and went back, now the camera image works. Weird.

When you steal the vehicle and enter the gunner seat for the grenade launcher, you are presented with a screen that I assume should be a camera to aim the launcher. But my screen is blank. Any clues what I need to do to see the screen image?

May they have a damage model for this thing and it has been damaged?

Well, even when it works, its almost useless, pure guesswork hitting something.. Is this really intended?? Are "real electronic sights" THIS bad?

Even more funny: If you get a vehicle with a machine gun and not a grenade launcher, then there is no crosshair on the screen... (?)

Yeah my next question is, can I turn off the IR or whatever it is and just use normal optics?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Press 0 on the numpad?

Oh yeah, that worked GREAT. I thought double-right-click did the same thing (optics) but it doesn't work for that. And you can use + and - on the numpad to zoom in and out, and PageUp PageDn to set the zeroing.

Still haven't figured out how to toggle IR.

Edited by Psycho78

Still haven't figured out how to toggle IR.

Your night-vision goggles key also toggles other optics modes like IR when in vehicles that support them. N by default. :)