Sign in to follow this  
MorsTactica

ArmA 3 missing from the BI store?

The store just came up not too long ago, and now all versions of ArmA 3 are gone. :confused: I can't spent that $100 that's burning a hole in my pocket. I understand they're still backed up with the paypal business, is that why they aren't there? The Bohemia Facebook page said "Store.bistudio.com itself is also back online - exclusively for those who would like to purchase the Arma 3 Supporter Edition. If you're interested in the regular Arma 3 Alpha or Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition, please buy it directly from Steam."

Some others have apparently seen this issue as well, any info?

The Supporter edition was available 30 mins ago as I checked for another user. Now I too just get an empty screen. Just check again later again if you are interested in the Supporter Edition.

I heard they sold their 500 copies this morning, :p

seriously tho, I believe they took it off to process earlier orders, once they catch up, it should return.

The Supporter edition was available 30 mins ago as I checked for another user. Now I too just get an empty screen. Just check again later again if you are interested in the Supporter Edition.

Aye sir! :P

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

I heard they sold their 500 copies this morning, :p

seriously tho, I believe they took it off to process earlier orders, once they catch up, it should return.

I got it into my cart thing, and the checkout failed this morning. My SKU ended in 001. :o

I got it into my cart thing, and the checkout failed this morning. My SKU ended in 001. :o

I think everyone's is the same, my ends too in 001.

Double post, and that makes my face have rains. I really thought I'd somehow pulled off getting the first copy.

Okay, it's there and I'm getting the same error I was this moring. " There has been an error during processing of your payment.

Your credit card has not been charged.

Order ID: 1185327939

Error code: 30-1002"

Okay, it's there and I'm getting the same error I was this moring. " There has been an error during processing of your payment.

got the same thing now any luck on your end?

so any word on the regular editions?

+1, facebook page suggest using Steam directly. I can wait if they plan to bring the regular edition back up, but if there is no plan to do that then no point waiting, just need some confirmation one way or another.

TO ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS ERROR! You can't use debit cards, they HAVE to be a CREDIT CARD

to anyone else getting this error! You can't use debit cards, they have to be a credit card

lol wtf? Seriously?