Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

The Official Arma 3 Alpha Giveaway Thread!

Hey all i brought the arma 3 alpha last week and have 3 keys to give away, i'd like to give them to people who genuinely want to try the alpha lite instead of just using the gift to trade for their own profit which is why im posting here and not the steam forums. I guess the fairest way is the first 3 people to pm me or post (not even sure people still want lite keys by now but i thought i'd post anyway). Cheers :)

i'd like to try it before buying... looks nice..

Hey all i brought the arma 3 alpha last week and have 3 keys to give away, i'd like to give them to people who genuinely want to try the alpha lite instead of just using the gift to trade for their own profit which is why im posting here and not the steam forums. I guess the fairest way is the first 3 people to pm me or post (not even sure people still want lite keys by now but i thought i'd post anyway). Cheers :)

If you still have a key, I'd love a crack at it:)

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by YAKK

i would really love to get one as well. Be awesome to get my scripts into arma3 soon so people can play it closer to release day.

Edit: I noticed u can't script/make missions with the arma3 lite so i just bought the Arma3 Alpha on steam. thanks anyway guys!

I now have 3 Arma3 Alpha Lite copies to give out. PM me for a copy.

thanks!

Edited by falconx1

Ever since Arma2 I've became an Armaholic, however im not sure Arma 3 will run on my new computer, thanks Bohemia Interactive for making such great games!

If anyone needs an Alpha lite key, give me a shout on Steam (dale0404).

Here a two last-minute Alpha lite keys :)

M4K8E-AA49N-I28Z0

7JE87-7P4EL-T9WJ4

I also have 3 more on Steam, so if you want them just contact me here or through steam.

Edited by PurePassion

Update regarding the Alpha Lite:

The Alpha Lite will be continued until transition to the Beta on the 25th, so you can still use those keys and the three more in my steam inventory if you want :)

if anyone have a beta key somewhere please i want to play it ! . i dont have that money its to expensive for me u.u.

steam: ninecutx

thanks if anyone have one !

There are no such things as beta keys mate. Please do not come onto these forums asking for 1. And neither will there be any "Full Game" keys... You'll have to buy the game just like the rest of us :)

Hey Guys, Im Doing A Arma 3 Give away On My Channel So Check It Out If You Want The Game For FREE!

Edited by Foxhound
Search before posting, post in the right thread and make sure to read the rules in the first post!