Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Photorealistic cobra and apache

I remember reading a long time ago that someone was making a Cobra and an Apache with photorealistic textures.

I just wanted to ask how far said persons are and whether their newly textured models will be available for Resistance smile.gif

Thanx in advance peeps smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ July 11 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember reading a long time ago that someone was making a Cobra and an Apache with photorealistic textures.

I just wanted to ask how far said persons are and whether their newly textured models will be available for Resistance smile.gif

Thanx in advance peeps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think the Apache belonged to Satchel who is insisting its not finished. Conspiracy I say!

Satchel said he was waiting to release his Apache until he got a new model for a pilot with different headgear made...

Other "photorealistic" equipment includes Kegetys AGS-17, FlipeRs M4A1 pack, and GFX-707s MG pack... smile.gif

the ah1's sounds are great , and the minigun actually sounds like a minigun and not like a cheap smg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Other "photorealistic" equipment includes Kegetys AGS-17, FlipeRs M4A1 pack, and GFX-707s MG pack<span id='postcolor'>

UCE's all weapon addons and most units addons are also quite photorealistic.