Sign in to follow this  
mmarques

ACE+ACRE Warfare/CTI/Domination/CO-OP

Hey guys,

I've been looking all over the place for some kind of Warfare, CTI or Domination mission compatible with ACE and ACRE but I have been unable to do so, the only one I have found was one from Proman which doesnt seem to be working with the latest versions of ACE and ACRE. The only evidence I have found was someone's post stating that someone called fREAK was making one but I have been unable to find it.

I like the BE Warfare that comes with ACE, I'd be happy to add the other radios to the purchase menu if I knew how.

I'd also like to know what are the best co-op missions I could possibly play in your opinion with a team of 2-6 people with ACE and ACRE support.

Thank you in advance.

Hi mmarques,

the proman works fine with ACE & ACRE but I didnt test ACRE for a long time. Some ACE features like stamina or wounds are disabled in proman.

The mission detects automatically both ACE&ACRE and starts it. You will get the ACRE_PRC148 as standard radio.

I dont know if this is what you looking for but if like to play with your mates proman will serve you.

Just check the parameters and play it as a coop with auto controled AI commander.

Also there will be a update of the proman mod soon with hopefully extra designed ACE missions.

Link to Proman is in signature...

I thank you for your excelent sugestions, I've been trying to get proman to work all day but with limited success, we use play withsix for ACE and ACRE and dont know how to start the game with proman aswell as the rest, also not sure if the dedicated server is running properly as I've never done this before.

The ACE version of Domi 2.71 should work fine with ACRE, you can enable it in the parameter options. I've never used ACRE but I know it's in there, I know for sure it works with the latest ACE.

What do you mean by "not working"? Rather than just trying to start up the mission and give up once it doesn't work, it might be a good idea to try different things to try and find what is causing your problem. Or at least give us a better description of the problem so we can try and figure out what you might be doing wrong.

What do you mean by "not working"? Rather than just trying to start up the mission and give up once it doesn't work, it might be a good idea to try different things to try and find what is causing your problem. Or at least give us a better description of the problem so we can try and figure out what you might be doing wrong.

I found out that you need a dedicated server for it, tried installing and running it but I dont know how to start it up with the mods, only in vanila stance.

The ACE version of Domi 2.71 should work fine with ACRE, you can enable it in the parameter options. I've never used ACRE but I know it's in there, I know for sure it works with the latest ACE.

We have been playing Domi 2.71, have enjoyed it immensely, thank you for the sugestion, is there a version you enjoy the most? Perhaps you could send me a link to it?

Thank you everyone for your kindness

I run a domi 2.71 server with ACE/ACRE on custom Duala/Lingor which I update regularly. PM for details if interested.