Sign in to follow this  
Claystone

To Help us Beginners

Hey Fellas,

I know it sucks starting out with this game and you are completely lost...lol, but I'm going to attached youtube videos that has helped me get started and gain some knowledge. Everyone of those videos has help me with basic editing. How to install addons the correct way. And so on and so forth. Playing the game is the easy part to this all. What I would do would make up missions from the editor and practice from there. Best place to practice with. I would create missions of search and rescue where i have a small fireteam against a large AI army. It helps a lot.

There are more videos I've seen that I will post later. I figure I give something back to the Arma Community for helping me out when I needed help. Now there is still so much to go, but its a start.

How to install ACE and ACRE Mods

How to install Addons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPRGKWgYaw

How to install Teamspeak3

How to use game editor

How to Trainning

Game Play

Claystone

Edited by Claystone

Hi Clay. I'm sure alot of new players will find this useful. Thanks.

Nice Job Claystone! Alot of new guys will find this very helpful and useful.

I do agree too, i think the sp editor is one of the best places to learn the game, controls, commanding, ect,.

Thanks.

Yeah, i'm new to this game, just picked it up last week and it has been a journey trying to learn as much as i can and practice it as well. I figure i'll pass along some info that helped me along the way. The gameplay was easy to pick up, its the behind the scene stuff that i'm working on.

lol, my sticking point that I'm stuck at is getting in online games...lol