Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

co9 Czech Ops - Wolverines

Co9 Wolverines v4

[>> Download <<]

Here's a short & sweet, group-respawn coop for 9 players. Tensions are running hot between the Czechs, US and the TKA. Just recently the TKA have seized Feruz'Abad & set up an AA radar installation in a camp on the perimeter, as well as mobile AA in the compound located in Feruz'Abad.As part of a small Czech (or US) demolitions squad known as razor1, players will be tasked with neutralizing the AA radar installation & calling in an airstrike on the mobile AA.

Mission OverView:

2 static objectives and 1 optional objective that may or may not present itself. The radar installation may only be neutralized by using satchels.Once the radar installation has been neutralized, the designator unit (player) will be able to call in an airstrike. If needed, an Anti-Tank personnel can neutralize the mobile AA, but having the laser designator unit (player) call in the airstrike is not only funner, but safer as well. The 3rd & optional objective, that may or may not present itself is neutralizing an static zsu in the radar installations perimeter. And finally, extraction. Which I suppose you could count as an objective too:cool:

Whats Inside???:

co_9_wolverines.takistan.pbo

co_9_wolverinesACE.takistan.pbo (US version)

Requirements:

Arma2:CO

ACE Mod 1.14rc - Optional (download with Play With Six)

Features:

-4 Objectives

-Side Respawn (spawn into available AI, else spectate)

-Spectate Mode (upon seagull)

-Dynamic Patrol make up

-Only satchels able to neutralize the radar installation (no rpgs)

Lobby Parameters:

-Civilian Casualties Cap (optional)

-Time Of Day (random optional)

-Weather (random optional)

-View Distance

-Environment Colors (default/movie)

-Time Limit (optional)

Credits:

Shuko - TaskMaster2

Kegetys - Spectator Script

kylania - Guided Missile Call

ACE Mod team

Bohemia Interactive

LEA team

Day & weather script - Moerderhoschi

Updated:

-Added an ACE (U.S.) version

-The laser Designator Unit dying is no longer a fail condition. Instead another player can grab the laser designator + batteries and recieve the "call airstrike" action.

-Added "side" respawn instead of group respawn.

-When playing solo as a non-leader, the final objective can njow be completed as the leader will now order the squad into the extraction vehicle.

Edited by Iceman77

Sounds great Iceman! Installing on the CiA coop server. Will let you know how it went :)

Updated:

-Added an ACE (U.S.) version

-The laser Designator Unit dying is no longer a fail condition. Instead another player can grab the laser designator + batteries and recieve the "call airstrike" action.

-Added "side" respawn instead of group respawn.

-When playing solo as a non-leader, the final objective can now be completed as the leader will now order the squad into the extraction vehicle.

Download the updated version + new ace version in the original post.

Edited by Iceman77

Updated:

-Misc. tweaks

-Added HE grenade rounds that i'd left out (oops!)

Download the updated version + new ace version in the original post.

hmm I see. Thanks for atleast saying something!! Most wouldn't. I appreciate that! I'll see if I can get some working download up.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

updated: Working link!!!

Hey Iceman! I gave the vanilla version a go alone on the server and I must say this is some cool mission! :)

I love the quick and effective action and the fact that the AI will keep on manning the heavy weapons once the gunners are killed! Pretty surprising! It really adds to the mission...

I look forward playing it with the guys, once we do I'll let you know how it went.

Good job!

thanks for an ace version =)

You're welcome ;)

Updated:

- "Night with Full moon" Time Of Day parameter will now actually be a full moon.

- Civ casualties cap will no longer end the mission instantly when the feature is disabled.

Hey Iceman, finally managed to complete Wolverines! Nice mission. At the first attempt that BTR and the troops he carried slaughtered us but when we tried again he wasn't there. Nice battle around the radar post, after that the Shilka painting was rather easy :)

Thanks for this mission!

Glad to see you completed it. The patrols are random, so you may get that btr hanging out sometimes :cool: