Sign in to follow this  
gt_magnus

What did I just do?

Well, I decided to enter arma3.com to download a picture which I accidentally deleted and to check if there's anything new. Upon entering I got the typical age verification. I was about to enter my age. I usually just go for 01-01-1993, although my real birthdate is 18-06-1993 (to save time). Well, when pressing the year selection button things didn't go well. I accidentaly pressed "Verify", so now it seems like arma3.com think that I'm 11 months old :mad:. So the question is: What on earth can I do now?

Clean your browser cookies or just use another web browser.

Well, I decided to enter arma3.com to download a picture which I accidentally deleted and to check if there's anything new. Upon entering I got the typical age verification. I was about to enter my age. I usually just go for 01-01-1993, although my real birthdate is 18-06-1993 (to save time). Well, when pressing the year selection button things didn't go well. I accidentaly pressed "Verify", so now it seems like arma3.com think that I'm 11 months old :mad:. So the question is: What on earth can I do now?

picture.php?albumid=305&pictureid=4957

Clean your browser cookies or just use another web browser.

I did. That is what confuses me...

What OS are you using?

Even if you clear your cookies there will be "Temporary Files" that still carry over. Go to - C:\Users\computername\AppData\Local\Temp and delete what files you can, if you get a message saying it can't be done then don't worry.

There are programs out there that will wipes cookies plus these files such as CCleaner which is free (donate if you choose to) That should fix your problem.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

This will clean your

Cookies

Temporary Internet files

History

Recently types URL's

Index.dat files

Last download location

It also cleans

Recent Documents

Empty Recycle Bin

Temporary Files

Memory Dumps

Checkdisk File Fragments

Log files

Aaaand a few more things, mind you these are all tic boxes so if there is something you do NOT want cleared, it can be adjusted.

Edited by NodUnit

What OS are you using?

Even if you clear your cookies there will be "Temporary Files" that still carry over. Go to - C:\Users\computername\AppData\Local\Temp and delete what files you can, if you get a message saying it can't be done then don't worry.

There are programs out there that will wipes cookies plus these files such as CCleaner which is free (donate if you choose to) That should fix your problem.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

This will clean your

Cookies

Temporary Internet files

History

Recently types URL's

Index.dat files

Last download location

It also cleans

Recent Documents

Empty Recycle Bin

Temporary Files

Memory Dumps

Checkdisk File Fragments

Log files

Aaaand a few more things, mind you these are all tic boxes so if there is something you do NOT want cleared, it can be adjusted.

Yes, I do use CCleaner. Turns out I had to restart my computer and delete cookies a second time...