Sign in to follow this  
Kill them young

ArmA (not 2)

ArmA (Not 2) and its telling me "not enough space to install application" what do I do to make space???..... and why is it so complicated to load a simple game, they make it a job to do, 2 cds patches... i dont even know what patches now its been that long, this game is such a pain!!!

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

patches i have looked at ... so far.... are 1.00, 1.08, 1.05, 1.11, 1.51, 1.057,1.60, 1.62, did i miss anything? is there just one patch that loads all of them? or am i being too sensible

Myke;2269255']

Second' date=' if the installer says there is not enough space, then there is not enough space on your HD. Make some space then.']

The ArmA installer always says that, just ignore it by clicking OK or whatever.

Double check just to make sure you have enough space but every time I have installed ArmA it has thrown up that message.

Ok thanks for that, where do I ask about patching then?? this is one confusing forum......

Last time I installed Arma, these were the steps I took...

1 - ARMA

2 - ARMA QUEENS'S GAMBIT (autopatches ARMA to 1.08) If you don't have Queen's Gambit, just DL 1.08 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1451

3 - ARMA patch 1.18 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8715

I think I dont need ArmaA at all now? so its ArmA II and ArmA OA.... and that makes it in to combined operations now.... its loaded patches 1.03 to 1.06 for me from the disk, need a little advice on patching. I know where to go to patch, but what patches do I need? my ArmA is 1.51.71083 so what ones do I need and do now? I have to patch it in an order? (like older first then newer last) thanx

No you don't need Arma 1 to install Arma 2... :)

current version of Arma 2 OA is 1.62 (not including betas, but I'm not going to get into that)

I believe you can just DL 1.62 and apply that and be done.