Sign in to follow this  
Borat

New passenger plane?

Hey Guys,

what ever happend to the Fokker F27 addon from Colonel_Klink? the referal site i had hasnt been updated in yonks. They said it was ready for download "very soon" and it looked nearly complete, having been imported into the game.

fokker_F27.jpg

If anyone knows any info pleaz let us know!

he needed to make better textures on the outside but i will ask him when he gets on-line

He is working on it....

but he had some minor problems and he cant upload anything since his site is being rebuild...

Hi guys

The F27 project is still coming along. The passenger cabin is completed and the cockpit is underway. My website should be back on line now and another site is being built. If my avatar shows old Klink then the normal site is up.

In the weekend I will be uploading the update to the zodiac. Four new versions added: two civvy and two camo.

Cheers

Klink

I sincerely hope the Fokker won't be placed painfully far away on the 3rd person view. Much like the Hawk, F-16, and AM-X. Pleez, Klink! Make the 3rd person view so that we can view the plane in all its glory, instead of having to zoom in! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ July 06 2002,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I sincerely hope the Fokker won't be placed painfully far away on the 3rd person view. Much like the Hawk, F-16, and AM-X. Pleez, Klink! Make the 3rd person view so that we can view the plane in all its glory, instead of having to zoom in!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

When I fly a plane I want to see where I am going, not the plane itself, if you want to see the plane use the command view.

Well, look at the A-10 - you can see perfectly well where the plane is going, and at the same time you can see the plane. I still love flying that thing... biggrin.gif