Sign in to follow this  
gioZimu

Addon Sync 2009 - I need some help.

Hello everybody.

I'm having some issues while using Yoma's Addon Sync 2009 when trying to build a repository.

The problem is: Me and a group of friends have a dedicated server running Arma and we need to make a repository so everyone can be sync'd with our server. Everything goes fine and I can successfully build a repository IF it has less than 2000 files. I've tried multiple times to make it work and build bigger repositories, which is needed, but I just get a crash every time when it gets past 2000, the last three times I tried, it got to 2027, 2030 and 2031 before crashing.

I first thought it was a problem with whatever file was at that file position so that the file was crashing the Addon Sync. But turns out that no matter what file gets to that count, it will crash.

Does anyone else have/had this problem and can help me or point a direction on where to go with this?

Thank you very much,

Zimu.

Yes, thank you. I've already looked into both that links before, the forum post was a bit old so I just decided to create a new one.

And at the dev-heaven page there's nothing referred to this issue in particular. I had to make it so my repositories are all smaller, but it's not the ideal. I'll still waiting for some more replies, but thank you already larsiano.