Sign in to follow this  
teenkisame15

Player can not die?

I was creating a battlefield and testing when I noticed my character was getting shot non stop and taking no damage at all. he was hit with a tank round when he just flew up and nothing happened... what do i do? I also noticed i kill any enemy in one shot (and dirt flies out of them)... :confused:

Edited by teenkisame15

This is definately not standard behaviour. There are ways to make player character invincible but those have to be made explicitly and aren't there by default or could be done accidentally. I'm not quite sure what it is so it would help me if you could test something out for me: do you also have a bug where your shooting is ridiculously wide spreaded? If this would be the case, i have a exact idea what the problem is but first i would need confirmation of that.

I don't think it is, but I also noticed that even if my plane/car/tank gets destroyed the player lives but the crew and vehicle is destroyed... i can walk out of the vehicle like normal.

lol, godmode and aimbot default? unlikely :rolleyes:

I've seen the invincibility thing happen in MP when a class wasn't defined correctly, but never the insta-kill.

with 'the website' you mean 'store.bistudio.com'?