Sign in to follow this  
Speeeedy

First sam :)

Well some one might have already posted it...but didnt see it...check out DKM they have the M109ADATS ready for download....real sweet can even take out fast flying planes without to much trouble (whoever said the Missle code in Flashpoint sucked)

I've downloaded it, it is very good, I'd like to see it in some other skins though.

yeah i agree. By the way is it just me or did BIS improve the AA missle code in Resistance..Seems that like 70% of all missles hit there target now

Looks pretty cool!

Downloading at testing it later on.

it has some bugs, like one of the lods from about 50 metres away is untextured and the model is a bit lacking in details

hmm that thing does not exist in real life

try to find photos of it!

you ony will find 1 drawned picture

it does exitst with a M113 but not with M109

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm that thing does not exist in real life<span id='postcolor'> I think you'll find it does, they were even guarding the recent G8 summit in Canada.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ July 04 2002,17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm that thing does not exist in real life

try to find photos of it!

you ony will find 1 drawned picture

it does exitst with a M113 but not with M109<span id='postcolor'>

You are right. Those things dont exist, but they will exist in the future I guess.

That thing can take out a M1A1 with just one missile!!

I've made a mission with 4 ADATS vs 6 t80's and the ADATS took out all t80's losing 2 units...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ADATS, the world’s premier low-level air defense system, uses pulse-Doppler radar and electro-optics to detect targets and engage them with lethally accurate laser beamrider-guided missiles. ADATS employs an integrated command, control and communications (C3) network that can coordinate the firepower of up to six ADATS systems. The ADATS system is highly mobile. It is currently integrated into M-113 and M-3 (Bradley) vehicles, and integration with numerous other platforms is feasible.. <span id='postcolor'>

From the brochure :-), guess they already had the M109 body done and it was easy to edit that rather than doing one from scratch.

Isn't it a bit overpowered? i mean, if it's a sam missile it shouldn't have a warhead powerfull enough to destroy a MBT, don't you think?

Nope, it's true.

ADATS= Air Defence/Anti-Tank System.

yes they did, i was member of DKM i left them

i was thinking of building it on a M113 but he wanted a much stronger one so he got his M109 ripped the turret of and put the ADATS on

Ok. Have you seen what happens when 4 ADATS hit the same tank at the same time? the tank flies backwards like 30 meters! Damn, i love this addon! biggrin.gif I've spent all the afternoon watching the ADATS blowing up all kinds of stuff (su-25's, AH-6's, T80's, LST's,...). I set the resistance friendly to everyone and use a resistance OH-6 to watch the carnage, it's great!

this is the only drawning i can find

m109adats_001.jpg

Daaaaamn ,this thing will keep helos at bay!!! This will definitely spwan some missions for the russians........and they'll all be take out the AA so your comrades can attack, missions.

Only wish I could get a hit on one from my hind, they kill me befor I get to see em on radar sad.gif But thats what good AA is for, isn't it smile.gif

and its inside view is the shilta although the radar is animated.

Guys! don't you read the newspaper about the G8 summit? IT IS GUARDED BY M109 ADATS, creating a fire team, one ADATS accompanied by 2 or three infantrymen

Its a nice new mod, im looking forward to more high quality, vehicles. To prove that the ADATS System is real http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/adats.htm. The problem I find that is that the ADATS System has either an antiair missile OR an antitank missile not both. Still cant comlain, looking forward to their paladin.

Well, i think the addons great, the radar at least working, isn't it? don't criticize it too much, at least it deserves some appreciation.

This is THE BEST addon since Keg's Hawk!! You can take out most aircraft easily with the twin 50s, and the guidance on those missiles is insane! You can lock onto a heli, turn 90 degrees in the wrong direction and still hit it!

It'd kick to have the ADATS on some other chassis too wink.gif .

i cant find anything about M109 ADATS neither sad.gif

I was thinking it would be nice to have a M113 ADATS or something, just for diversity's sake.

Maybe I said the wrong word?