Sign in to follow this  
ricardo777

Arma 2 Bundeswehr Kosovo Expansion

My suggestion would be:

after seeing the new ArmA2 Czech army expansion, how about making an expansion with the Bundeswehr fighting alongside Serbs against Albainian rebels in Kosovo? there has been plenty of conflict there since the 1998 civil war and the bundeswehr are still there today (KFOR - Kosovo Force), a bonus is that many already existing vehicles from previous Arma 2 expansions can be used including some which have just arrived with the new Czech army expansion, but also some new vehicles would be availabe like the german mercedes unimog, Mowags, Marders and Leopard 2

Just an idea :).

My suggestion would be:

after seeing the new ArmA2 Czech army expansion, how about making an expansion with the Bundeswehr fighting alongside Croats against Albanian rebels in Kosovo? there has been plenty of conflict there since the 1998 civil war and the bundeswehr are still there today (KFOR - Kosovo Force), a bonus is that many already existing vehicles from previous Arma 2 expansions can be used including some which have just arrived with the new Czech army expansion, but also some new vehicles would be availabe like the german mercedes unimog, Mowags, Marders and Leopard 2

Just an idea :).

I corrected that for you. Serbia is not considered a partner by the KFOR. More like a neighbour that is watched doubtfull.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/vor-wahlen-in-serbien-bundeswehr-verstaerkt-kfor-truppe-im-kosovo-11725433.html

Edited by Beagle

I'd vote for putting all resources into Arma III.
ArmA II patching is development for ArmA III since RV4 is an ongoing evolution of RV3

.... against Albainian rebels in Kosovo? .....

They are not rebels, terrorists is the right word .. but this is not a political forum ...