Sign in to follow this  
Savant1974

1.03b (latest) orphan walruses

After engaging the enemy carrier and forcing it to flee, I headed north to take some empty islands. There was no sign the enemy carrier had ever been here, and it wasn't anywhere near the island, but there were a couple of walruses still active there. And then on the next island, too. It's very bizarre; if these are the enemy carrier's walruses, they should be blowing up after being abandoned, and they can't belong to the island as they were never occupied.

The enemy carrier's units have never blown up after being left behind, I have encountered his walruses and mantas on separate islands. Apparently the unit numbers have now been removed from the map, so there will be no way of knowing if they are the enemy carrier units or just normal enemy units.

Hi,

do you have some screenshots where is that captured ? Or save would be helpful as well.

Thanks

Yes I have the game saves still; what directory does the game put them in? (can't seem to find them in steam or my documents: I have win7 btw) I'll throw the save up on my website. Here's a couple of screenshots for now : orphans and orphans2 It was on lingard, and there was another walrus stranded on isolus just to the north of there. This is the same game that has the enemy carrier sitting at obsidian apparently dealing with logistical red tape ;)

Edited by Savant1974

You should register at www.carriercommand.com/feedback and report the issue there. A few seconds to register and it's easy to use the bug tracker to report and attach files.

Not at home now but if I recall correctly saves should be under Documents\Carriercommand\[Your user name in win7]\. File ending is *.save if you need to search for them. When attaching a save-file in the bug tracker you probably have to pack it as a zip-file first.

Righto - I initially thought that was just for people who had been in the P&C beta, but I'll sign up right away :)