Sign in to follow this  
commanderjbug

How do I use Rearmed?

Can anyone, please, take a look?

If dropbox is not suitible I can try to shorten that file or post it somewhere else. Forum does not allow to post so much text.

Thanks... but nop, does not solve. I think I am doomed. :(

Hmm, I think, fact that I am doomed is better explanation... because I tried to install Arma and TOH on my laptop and had exactlty the same problem.

There have never been instaled neither Steam nor Arma and TOH on my other computer. But the same.. what could cause it!? I tought that maybe Dayz mod done some evil magic to Arma+TOH but experiment with laptop excludes this.

What I did on my laptop? Installed Steam. Ran as Administrator. Installed Arma2. Ran Arma2. Installed Arma2OA and ran it. Restarted Steam and ran as admin. Installed TOH. Ran TOH and it successfully installed Hinds. But... Reamrmed still don't work.

Two different computers and the same problem. The common is that both have Win7 and some other stuff like Office etc. I have never done something extra-ordinary to my laptop registry or whatever else.

I have to admit that this situation makes my very sad.

1. Didnt want to use a launcher. I like to know how much of my life ive drowned. Im sure arma 2 was over 1000

2. String seems to be to long for bat files and for steams mod lines

2. Tried Blooming everything.

3. Had same issue on last PC.

4. Hate leaving things having defeated me!

Only want the content for arma 3 :j:

Edit C:\Users\MyUsername\Documents\Take on Helicopters\TakeOnH.cfg

head to the Mod list at the bottom.

Add the directories of arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, Viola worked first time for me. Be Vigilant to your disk drive names and steam install locations please. Ill try to reply if anyone is using the same method and help. I wont suggest alternatives because I feel I tried them all on my system and got nowhere so...

class ModLauncherList

{

class Mod1

{

dir="Arma 2";

name="Arma 2";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2";

};

class Mod2

{

dir="Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead";

name="Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead";

};

class Mod3

{

dir="expansion";

name="Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Expansion";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion";

};

class Mod4

{

dir="expansion";

name="Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Expansion";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion";

};

class Mod5

{

dir="take on helicopters";

name="Take on Helicopters";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters";

};

class Mod6

{

dir="Noisecontrollers";

name="Take On Noisecontrollers";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters\Noisecontrollers";

};

class Mod7

{

dir="Hinds";

name="Take On Hinds";

origin="REGISTRY";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters\Hinds";

};

class Mod8

{

dir="Rearmed";

name="TKOH: Rearmed";

origin="GAME DIR";

fullPath="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters\Rearmed";

};

};

Edited by JonieTurnock

1. Didnt want to use a launcher. I like to know how much of my life ive drowned. Im sure arma 2 was over 1000

2. String seems to be to long for bat files and for steams mod lines

2. Tried Blooming everything.

3. Had same issue on last PC.

4. Hate leaving things having defeated me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :yay:

It solved the problem! Of course it is workaround and it did not force Rearmed to work properly but it did what Rearmed had to do itself. Now Arma content is integrated.

Thank you!