Sign in to follow this  
Mok Sith

Galactic Civil War

Hi.

I released a beta version of the Imperial troops to Acacyn and the team at GWA way back when. I did not expect it to go beyond those guys.

I recently noticed it was released in a collection. And that people were still using them.

I also had a request for another addon I did long ago and this made me remember all the fun of OFP.

So, I decided that I would redo the Imperials as well as make the Alliance side and release them as a complete package.

After lots of failed email attempts, I can not get permission that I would like from Acacyn, or Cell 7.

But in their readmes of the addons, they are clear that their addons are free to use and destribute as long as they get credit.

The reason for bringing them up is that I don't plan to re-build x-wings and tie-fighters that they have already done.

I will add them to my package, with the only thing being change in their addons will be "VehicleClass" and "pilot".

The new version of the Imperials:

Stormtrooper

Sandtrooper with sniperrifle

Sandtrooper with LAW and normal blaster

Scouttrooper

Snowtrooper

Armor commander

Tiepilot

ATAT pilot

Atst pilot

Imperial Officer

Imperial Engineer

Heavy Trooper

Blaster Rifle

Officer Pistol

Sniper Rifle

LAW

Heavy Blaster

Gun emplacement

Speederbike

All Terrain Scout Transport

All Terrain Armored Transport

All Terrain Personal Transport

Imperial Grav Tank

Sentient Shuttle

Lambda Shuttle*

Tie fighter*

Tie Interceptor*

Tie Bomber*

* = Acacyn or Cell 7

Rebel Alliance

Rebel Pilot

Rebel Guard

Rebel Wooded camo (Endor)

Rebel Snow camo (Hoth)

Rebel Desert camo (Tattooine)

Wookies (hopefully)

Han And Chewy

Sniper rifle

Blaster rifle

Blaster pistol

Bowcaster

T-47 AirSpeeder (snowspeeder)

Swoop

Skiff

Armored Skiff

Light Gun emplacement

Heavy Gun emplacement

Rebel transport

Yt-1300*

Y-wing*

X-wing*

A-wing*

* = Acacyn or Cell 7

I plan to have a Hoth map completed with a short campaign ending in the Battle of Hoth.

I will update this post as things develop.

553878_429825417066409_686577652_n.jpg

Test of the Rebel Pilot. Having an issue with the right arm and hands. Almost done.

Edited by mok_star

Wow, this is unexpected and it looks great, looking forward to put my hands on these.

Thanks all. I am trying my best to get this out as fast as possible.

Baron, I will post some more pics when I fix the arm and hands. That should be pretty soon. :)

What happened to the Mod mok_star ? I was never told the full story? Will be good to hear from you.

Hey everyone.

I am still working on this. It is just that I am in the middle of moving. As soon as I get settled in and my system back together and online, I will be posting more progress reports. moving sucks.

Please don't explode. :P

Hey everyone.

I am still working on this. It is just that I am in the middle of moving. As soon as I get settled in and my system back together and online, I will be posting more progress reports. moving sucks.

Please don't explode. :P

Boom ! :computer:

I'm so afraid it goes GAW's way that i'm anxious :) Pay attention to your computer while moving !

Edited by ProfTournesol

Oh man, that sounds great - I've only seen GAW stuff in videos so far, I can't wait to try some of it out myself. Makes me want to finish my old TIE pack, too...

I hope things are still keeping up. Can't wait to get my hands on the rebel alliance, or did I miss the release?

Sorry to dig up an old thread but does anyone know of any further work that has been carried out on this topic and are there likely to be any releases even if they are in a Beta.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but does anyone know of any further work that has been carried out on this topic and are there likely to be any releases even if they are in a Beta.

I must say i'm very curious about this too :)