Sign in to follow this  
shkipan

Combined operations option disappeared.

Hello guys!this is my first post and I've been having some trouble related to steam version of Arma.Sometimes it says application still running but that's not the problem,the problem is that whenever I right click on arma OA to start Combined operations the option just..disappeared.Please,can you help me?thanks in advance,I have already tried running as admin, and reinstalling ARMA to no avail.Thank you

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this??Please can a Dev or someone reply?I've tried running arma 2 and then arma 2 arrowhead but I still can't fix it.If I try to run using the CMD a black window with white letters appears then shuts down automatically.

Hello guys!this is my first post and I've been having some trouble related to steam version of Arma.Sometimes it says application still running but that's not the problem,the problem is that whenever I right click on arma OA to start Combined operations the option just..disappeared.Please,can you help me?thanks in advance,I have already tried running as admin, and reinstalling ARMA to no avail.Thank you

They don't give a fuck that you can't play your game anymore. Steam came up with some strange update that removed the combined ops option without explaining why they did what they did or how to run your game like normal again. So obviously Steam and BIS doesn't give a fuck about your or me or anyone else who wants to play their game again. I haven't been able to run it normally for days. They made an unnecessary update that ruined the game for a lot of people and just drove off kind of like a hit and run. That's their version of "fuck you!" to the people who bought their game.

What Steam does is out of reach for BI. Your rant also doesn't help at all. Contact Steam support as it is up to them to handle Steam Apps settings.