Sign in to follow this  
Legel

Deleted Files?

Okay,so,whenever I try to go on certain Takistan Life:Revolution servers,it gives me this message:

You cannot play/join this server because it depends on files that have been deleted:caweapons.ammoboxes

(or something of the sort.)

PLEASE HELP! (NOTE:This is my 1st post.)

Because you don't have addons required in that mission. Solution: get the correct addons, install it, join server and have fun.

Because you don't have addons required in that mission. Solution: get the correct addons, install it, join server and have fun.

Im not sure that is going to help him. Obviously its a combined operations issue.

Legel do you own both OA and A2? If not that is your problem like Droo said. If you do then you are having issues getting combined operations to run. What version of the game do you have retail or steam? Do you use anything other than the standard .exe to launch your game?

Make sure you disable any expansions, like DAYZ or such. When i play takistan life, i just disable everything but arma and armOA. You do need to have Operation arrowhead, maybe you only have arma2?