Sign in to follow this  
nateyj80

Hammerhead - what a dissapointment!

What a disappointment for such a powerful weapon. The manual states that the Hammerhead weapon is nuclear and when deployed at its target it is to be used with caution and all surrounding will be destroyed. Well after all it is a nuclear weapon right? well in reality it only destroys the command centre and all enemy units and infrastructure remains intact including all the enemy units on the island??? you then still have to go in and take these out. On one island the AA gun turrets were still active on the perimeter of the command centre? Hang on this is supposed to be a nuclear weapon with massive destructive capability? even if it is a low yield kiloton weapon this would still nuke most of the island or even the whole island completely given the size of the island? Sorry this dosent make sense? What is the point of having a nuclear weapon with the same destructive power as a V2 rocket? This is more of a firecracker than of a nuclear weapon.

Can we get this adjusted please to make this weapon more realistic? this is after all a nuclear weapon after all. It would also be nice to have some camera on board so we can watch this weapon reach its target.

I have only tried it once. It was on a Command Center that was in progress to be built by the enemy. It didn't interrupt the building progress but it did level a few surrounding buildings.

A little more power might be in order though. If we are wishing I would also wish for manual control of it, not only camera. Steering it like a cruise missile right after launch would be a cool feature.

I have only tried it once. It was on a Command Center that was in progress to be built by the enemy. It didn't interrupt the building progress but it did level a few surrounding buildings.

A little more power might be in order though. If we are wishing I would also wish for manual control of it, not only camera. Steering it like a cruise missile right after launch would be a cool feature.

It definately needs more splash damage, but a Command Centre that is being built is protected by a shield so you cannot destroy it by any means.....

G