Sign in to follow this  
Sven2157

[=170=]Take on Rearmed( Arma 2 Free+ ) MP Server

Hello everyone!

I have been working on getting a United States based MP Server for Take On Helicopters up and running. I am currently working on several maps, and with the help of the PVP Script Pack v3.02, Rearmed and ArmA 2 Free, I can introduce a number of different game types/modes with a tighter concentration on the best part: the HELICOPTERS!

This is all in the Testing stage and is run from my home computer; for now. I have a couple custom Textures that are in use on the server, as well as a couple models from the Community Helicopter Initiative MOD (CHI).

To join the server you MUST HAVE the following:

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to post them here.

For those that will be utilizing the Free version of Arma 2, Please see TKOH, Rearmed & Arma 2 Free Edition... for help getting Rearmed to add the game via Registry.

See you in game!...

Making the world a better place to live, one murder at a time... [=170=]

Edited by Sven2157
Added A2F Patch Info

Hello.

Yeah I'm interested. I would like to meet some TOH's players in Game and.. Just Enjoy :yay:

I'm from France Thought. I'm up to date and ready to join your server and help for any kind of test.

Hello.

Yeah I'm interested. I would like to meet some TOH's players in Game and.. Just Enjoy :yay:

I'm from France Thought. I'm up to date and ready to join your server and help for any kind of test.

Hello hon0,

Thanks for the reply! :) I have a new map I am working on, and right now it is up on the server. I would like to get several people in it to test some of the functionality. I have several scripts that are running on it that should provide an expansive functionality to TKOH and MP.

Some features of the map right now are:

• Team Death Match Game Play System
  • Extra Flyable Aircraft: A-10; AV-8( Harrier Jump Jet ); V-22 Osprey; SU-34; SU-25; Ka-50; F-35
  • HALO / HAHO - High Altitude Low Open / High Altitude High Open - When you Eject from Aircraft
  • Armor! M1A2 Tusk; T-90; Tunguska; LAV-25; MLRS
  • AMMO! All sorts of ammo and weapons!
  • Helicopters( Of Course! ): Light and Medium
  • R3: Rearm Repair and Refuel
  • Unlimited Spawn: Player and Vehicle

I wanted to test what I have out right, so that any corrections that may need to be could get handled. I am working on and have future plans of making/adding:

• Spawn Location Menu Selection
  • Capture and Hold Villages/Citys for extra team points( BF3 style )
  • UAV Support - If I can get it working; I think it is bugged for TKOH :confused:
  • C-130J Paradrop of Vehicles and Teams
  • Artillery Strikes
  • More...

Grab a couple friends and join in, let me know what you think! All you need is the required addons, of which all but Hinds are free!

Edited by Sven2157