Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 97771 (1.62 MP compatible build, post 1.62 release)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

mirror : http://www.gamefront.com/files/22390366/ARMA2_OA_Build_97771.zip

some beta regressions fixed

suggested to be used for server hosting as it shall be noticeably stabler

(if you still get any crashes, it's very important for us to get server's mdmp,bidmp,rpt files

(compressed e.g. to my email (which is my nickname @ bistudio.com)with subject CRASH)

BattlEye compatibility: ... SUPPORTED, enjoy ! ...

Edited by Dwarden

I am getting lots of crashes and application freezes with this and the last beta patch. Anyone else? I am sending the mem dumps (got them this time) to your email dwarden.

I am getting lots of crashes and application freezes with this and the last beta patch. Anyone else? I am sending the mem dumps (got them this time) to your email dwarden.

BattlEye compatibility: ... not yet SUPPORTED, wait ! ...

Same here... dumps sent to Dwarden.

BattlEye compatibility: ... not yet SUPPORTED, wait ! ...

Am obviously playing on BattlEye disabled servers, and can tell the difference if I am kicked for using a bad game version or if the game crashes...

Some members of my unit have problems since a week or so, usually their game just freezes or minimizes to desktop. We thought it might be related to GPU drivers but I will tell them to forward mdmp,bidmp,rpt files if it happens again

The freezes and game blocking have stopped for myself and those that I know with BE 1.178 update.