Sign in to follow this  
itsJonny

Arma keeps freezing..

Ever since this BattlEye update with 1.177, I KEEP FREEZING EVERY FEW MINUTES!

It's so annoying and I'm at the last point before I throw something out my window.

WHY am I freezing SO MUCH?!

My friends are freezing also, so I know it isn't just me.

Yep same here cant play what I paid for. its battleye fault I demand free cd key for carrier command now.

Yesterday after the battleye update, I had Arma2oa.exe stop responding numerous times resulting in me having to kill the process and restart. Not sure if its Battleye, but it does seem odd it only started yesterday.

Looks like there is a new update today for the client to 1.178 so lets hope that fixes the problem.

Edited by totalboffin

Looks like there is a new update today for the client to 1.178 so lets hope that fixes the problem.

Yes, please post a reply to let us know if it does.

I had two odd freezes yesterday online, both times when I opened the map, the game looked like it was still working (I could move the pointer around the map) but I couldn't scroll or close the map or do anything else, had to kill the task.

So, join a server without Battleye.

So, no.

You're pretty much saying "Go join a server with a bunch of hackers!"

Is the game actually freezing or are you guys getting hiccups, were it does a momentary pause then continues?

If so, just out of curiosity, are the hiccups/freezes preceded or accompanied by a audio spur?

So, no.

You're pretty much saying "Go join a server with a bunch of hackers!"

Oh ya thats exactly what i meant, use your common sense, join a server, and if it gets weird like things out of the norm then leave.

Oh ya thats exactly what i meant, use your common sense, join a server, and if it gets weird like things out of the norm then leave.

It's fine now anyways. It was just BattlEye 1.177 that was messing it up.

Haven't froze once with 1.178.

Likewise, since BattlEye 1.178 no problems again. So can only think it was that battleye update.