Sign in to follow this  
Ashar

Research availability

Should all Research Centres give you some research, becase the last 3 i took over didnt give me anything, not even a message. And 2 of the ones ive taken today stated that i already had the blueprints, am i just unlucky? or is something bugged?

I got the same thing.

I wonder if it may be because I have everything I can get.

Maybe there are no more blueprints to be had.

I wonder if it may be because I have everything I can get.

Maybe there are no more blueprints to be had.

That should be the case, yes.

Best to check what you can produce and see if anything is missing.

Of course, it also depends on if this is the campaign or strategy game?

For me it was campaign, and how do I know if I have everything?

How can I tell if I am missing something when I dont know what I should have when I have everything?

For me it was campaign, and how do I know if I have everything?

If you're not receiving anything from the Research Center, then you have everything. But check:

How can I tell if I am missing something when I dont know what I should have when I have everything?

The best way would be to compare it to what you have available in the strategy game.

Comparing what i can produce in campaign, to what i can produce in strategy mode

Im currently missing:

Defense Drone

Scout Drone

Shield

Laser MKII

Hammerhead(Got both parts during mission, and have nuked Fulcrum, but cant build any more, or launch again)

Maybe the rest i get through the story mode, maybe some just arnt available in story mode?

Am i not able to manually use hammerhead in campaign?

Ive currently taken 26 islands, and searched all of them.

The Island left to take is Thermopylae

BTW, is the MKII laser gotten in the normal way or accesssing research stations, or are they hidden in the map some other way? maybe a crate i have to pickup with hook?

Edited by Ashar

In my humble opinion, the campaign is only there to prepare you for the strategy mode. See it as a big tutorial. Once you've finished it, rather than lingering around in the aftermath of the campaign, I'd recommend starting an easy strategy game, where you have all toys to play with from the start.

I prefer not havign all tech from the get go, if you could set the strategy mode to spread tech over islands, to collect that would be nice. I just wish someoen who has collected laser mkII would say how they got them, are they simply pickup up as normal by activatign research stations, or do you have to pick somthign up another way

The campaign also tells me I have all blueprints; except I have a lot of them, but definitely not all. I took Fulcrum before Lingard and Isolus. I guess that caused some troubles. Except for the marshes upgrade, I haven't gotten anything new since then.

Ashar, I agree with you actually.

I've got the impression you don't actually unlock EVERYTHING at the end of the campaign, like Thygrrr said. I also have most, but not all tech.