Sign in to follow this  
Tasslehoff

Campaign mission help request - Outpost *spoiler*

Hi everyone I've spent the past two hours scratching my head trying to get past the hack north Firewall on Outpost which I'm pretty sure I've already done. I've accessed the two panels on the east and center of the island which disabled the barrier to the north where I then succesfully hacked the computer to the right of the repair and ammo stations. I've then traversed around the whole island except the southeast where the command center is where I keep getting blown up by enemy rocket/walrus fire. There's a red looking panel to the southwest but it's as yet inaccessible. The ship log says Hack north firewall is ticked but is shown in yellow and the locate firewalls is unticked. Don't know what else I can do. I think I failed a previous Frontier quest to take the command center but was able to repair it using the freaky repair module near the pier however that's still being constructed so not yet under my control while I'm stuck on outpost pulling my hair out.

Edit nevermind figured it out, feel free to delete this thread ta.

Edited by Tasslehoff

On this note, the barrier panels have bugged on my game. They are both active but the gate is not down.

I've resorted to trying to fling walruses over the damn wall now.... sigh.

BI, the save states aren't doing too well...

Edited by Anticept

I never trust auto save in any games. They all seem to save at just the wrong time.

I have a very similar Problem on Outpost , too. I hacked both firewalls and the Command Center , I get the Grenade Launcher System for the Walrus , but the quest shows me that I have to hack the Command center 0.o

I deinstalled the game (and all savegames) and reinstalled it and started a new Campaign , but i still have that annoying bug -.- a friend of mine has no problems so far and is conquering Endymion now.

The command center is in the southwest next to what looks like a fuel storage depot area. I mistakenly thought it was in the southeast where the headquarters is.

The command center is in the southwest next to what looks like a fuel storage depot area. I mistakenly thought it was in the southeast where the headquarters is.

That's a point... What exactly do the HQ's in this do? We already have Command Centre's, why have a HQ? :S