Sign in to follow this  
siberpaws

aspire acer game rendering

as you can see that I have a touch screen computer. Which seemed to slow down the rendering of the game. I have removed the touch screen element, which cut the rendering time by half. But I can not play the game. Any info about this problem. I have waited over 20 years to get a proper version of this game. I used to play this on the atari in the 90s and that was when it was all stick graphics. please help

Acer Aspire? You are very lucky you can get it to render anything. I tried for months, literally months, to get it to run on an Acer Aspier One with an Atom N270. Never happened. The hardware just isn't there.

I have issues with it running on an Intel i7 740QM, with 16Gb RAM, and a 2Gb ATI 5850, installed on a Ramdrive. A netbook will not cut it.

Thats barely a computer.. it's a word processing and web browsing machine

I think that I misled you by not giving the full info, it is the aspireZ3731 computer with touch screen. does that make any differance. do I have to upgrade the graphics card or what

That machine can run anything from a P4 to a Core 2 Duo or Quad. Minimum for CC:GM is a Core2 Duo at 2.2Ghz. Are you using onboard video? If so, that is a built in Intel chip which does NOT meet the minimum for CC - you have to have something equal to a 8800GT. No built in video will meet that.

Your best option - post your machine specs (CPU/Memory/Video) or simply compare them to the minimums for CC. Sounds like your issue is likely video unless you have an add in card.