Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Females in res

The other topic was locked so I came here to finish it.Since the Res females dont have skirts on We can now have some female military units for medics an so on.I think this would be a great idea.For haveing like a base with seceratarys.May sound dumb but I like the idea.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A DECISION TAKEN BY A MOD, THEN I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT THAT MOD VIA PM, NOT VIA THE BOARDS. THIS IS BOARD POLICY.

Placebo do something nice for someone?confused.gif?? are you out of your mind?

I just hope the women have female voices......as the way it is now ,is just to damn creepy. smile.gif Kinda like getting a little to drunk and finding yourself in a bar with really tall women with deep voices.....hmmmmm....why did they keep playing that song ,It's Raining Men?.........Oh ,like it's never happend to you!!! biggrin.gif

J/K

it would suck if the laddies talk with deep voices.It would be "Hi,Im Sandy" in a deep tone voice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NZXSHADOWS

Posted: June 28 2002,11wow.gif4

------------------------------------------------------------------We can now have some female military units for medics an so on.I think this would be a great idea.For haveing like a base with seceratarys.May sound dumb

<span id='postcolor'>

....l think that the AvonLady will be making you her secretary and taking those girls out on a mission. tounge.gif

Whats that supose to mean?Im just saying that it would be cool to have female units.Thats all.

Secretary work isn't the only thing they're good for wink.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NZXSHADOWS Posted on June 29 2002,00:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats that supose to mean? <span id='postcolor'>

.....just trying to be funny.... smile.gif nooffense

MAYBE I WANTED IT TO BE A FREEDOM OF SPEECH THANG.AMERICAN POLICY.

I guess you think its ok for you MODS to make us look bad,But its not ok for US to make you look bad.I know you guys are doing your job 100%,And I am Gratefull for that.Because no Mods means no board.So let just make peace here and lock this topic before this gets out of control,Unless on of you MODS are mad an want to Ban me or something.

Give it up dude, you're never gonna win against the mods. they're holding all the cards, and are accountable to noone! tounge.gif

You just have to learn to live with them, and the fact they can edit or close anything you say! smile.gif

But seriously, if you are nice to the mods, generally they are nice to you.

I hope they didnt read 1984 by George Orwell. Then we would would all love them just like we all love big brother. smile.gif

Can you equip them with weapons? That would be sweet that they can fire back when i am mowing them down tounge.gif

Would any of you gentlemen go so far as to say "All your base are belong to mods?"

Now this is just a hypothetical statement, I'm not saying its necessarily true!

Closing on the author's request.

Please let me reiterate that if someone has a problem with any decisions taken by any mod, then you contact that mod via P.M., not the boards.

And regarding US policy, what do I care, the server is in Europe and so am I, so stuff US policy smile.gif

closed.gif