Sign in to follow this  
toadlife

Ds.

The official command reference does not work with Mozilla. I have a feeling that this is due to non-stadard IE style coding, and not a problem with Mozilla.

I ran the command reference through a couple of XML checkers and they all say that the document is not well formed, or doesn't meet XML standards.

Since the command reference is Supposed to work with any XML compatioble browser, I was wondering what that means - Any version of IE that is XML compatible?

RalphWiggum: Obvously

What he's trying to say is that the coding in the command reference does not work in Mozilla because it is not pure XML, it has some IE only coding.

I use mozilla too, it's more stable and kills popups smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ June 27 2002,23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I use mozilla too, it's more stable and kills popups smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed smile.gif Damn sight better than Netscape Navigator now as well...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ June 27 2002,23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">RalphWiggum: Obvously

What he's trying to say is that the coding in the command reference does not work in Mozilla because it is not pure XML, it has some IE only coding.

I use mozilla too, it's more stable and kills popups smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

duh! RalphWiggum! name says it all!

Whats funny, is the "OLD" IE5 version of the comref does not work with Mozilla either.