Sign in to follow this  
Njuba

Non-steam ACR

Hey, can i use the non-steam acr on the steam version of CO?

If i can, how do i do that ?

Sorry if my english is bad :F

I'm sorry I can't help. There is a GOG version if you're willing to shell out another $30. If you don't know what GOG is, google it.

our DLC works fine between distributions, so You can buy DLC from our store or any other store and use it with any distribution ...

our DLC works fine between distributions, so You can buy DLC from our store or any other store and use it with any distribution ...

Gee, how come I'm only finding this out now? I would've preorderd this DLC the day that it was made avalible. :eek: So if I buy it, I just download the installer and it should install (given that I have the Steam versions of everything else)?

Thanks for letting me know, going to buy this very soon. :)

When i go to the BI Store and go to purchase ACR, they label ACR non-steam version... Is for sure that this version work well with the version of Combined Operations from Steam????

When i go to the BI Store and go to purchase ACR, they label ACR non-steam version... Is for sure that this version work well with the version of Combined Operations from Steam????

Yes, it works fine - I have a base install of Steam and all of my DLC is bought from the BI Store.