Sign in to follow this  
walker

LENR "Cold Fusion" Pons and Fleischman got it right sort of say NASA MIT Stanford etc

Hi all

Confirmation that Industrial Heat LLC are building a factory to produce Nickel Reactors (E-Cats) in China.

http://hebei.sina.com.cn/bd/focus/2013-09-27/08011242.html

Hint you will need to run it through a translator.

Confirmation that it is Cherokee Investment Partners own Industrial Heat LLC:

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2014/01/24/onfirmed-raleighs-cherokee-buys-into.html?page=all

Confimation that Cherokee Investment Partners are a company with Billions of dollars to invest:

http://private-equity.findthebest.com/compare/416-448/Capital-Z-Partners-vs-Cherokee-Investment-Partners-LLC

Kind Regards walker

Why not link to any of the many english news articles about the Baoding High-tech Industrial Development Zone (Baoding HIDZ)?

The Chinese President did not attend the signing.

No foundation stone was laid.

It's not a factory it's a Science and Technology Innovation Park for R&D in China's 'Valley of Electricity' where they are trying to solve their energy problems.

It's a park for multiple organisations to do R&D based on the Research Triangle Park (RTP) in North Carolina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_Triangle_Park

The one line that has every LENR zipper-head on the planet doing cartwheels is: "nickel reactor new energy projects".

It could mean anything or be a misunderstanding/ bad translation.

If true it's one proposed R&D project among many.

Nothing exists yet apart from a signed agreement to construct a technology park.

R&D != finished product.

R&D can produce much profit without actually producing anything in the end.

Nice of the Chinese Government to pay for it lol.

Cherokee Investment Partners (clue is in the name)

"The firm has nearly $2 billion under management and is currently investing its fourth fund."

If valid, it doesn't have $2Billion to invest in LENR - that $2Billion is money belonging to it's clients that is under management in existing projects.

http://www.cherokeefund.com/company.htm

The company occupies a single suite in a small, 3 story, shared office buidling in Raleigh, North Carolina.

The telephone number for Industrial Heat LLC, 919-743-5727 is in the same suite at the address occupied by Cherokee Investment Partners and is the old number for the Cherokee Challenge, which promised to set up something like that for the winner.

http://cherokeechallenge.com/

It looks like the old familiar tall tale to me? As usual with this one, I'll beleive it when I see it. If anyone is considering taking this seriously I would have a look at the addresses and occupants of the buildings of the various interested parties and people giving out news statements and draw your own conclusion ;)

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

Hi all

News on the Reality of LENR is starting to perculate up into main stream media (MSM) sources:

Industrial Heat Has Acquired Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Technology

January 24, 2014 2:00 PM

-Company focused on making the technology widely available-

RESEARCH TRIANGLE, N.C., Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Industrial Heat, LLC announced today that it has acquired the rights to Andrea Rossi's Italian low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology, the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat). A primary goal of the company is to make the technology widely available, because of its potential impact on air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels and biomass.

"The world needs a new, clean and efficient energy source. Such a technology would raise the standard of living in developing countries and reduce the environmental impact of producing energy," said JT Vaughn speaking on behalf of Industrial Heat (IH)...

http://news.yahoo.com/industrial-heat-acquired-andrea-rossi-39-e-cat-190000865.html

As always follow the link to the original article in full

Same story; other MSM sources:

http://nextbigfuture.com/2014/01/industrial-heat-acquired-rossis-low.html

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-01/15/cold-fusion-moves-into-mainstream

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/24547209/industrial-heat-has-acquired-andrea-rossis-e-cat-technology

Finish website carries a more extensive report.

http://www.tekniikkatalous.fi/energia/paaomaa+85+miljoonan+euroa+ndash+merkillinen+energiantuotantolaite+tahtaa+kiinan+markkinoille/a962796

And an Interview of Mike McKubre on the current state of play in Cold Fusion published in Frquency:

http://www.frequency.com/video/nuclear-fusion-then-now-with-dr-michael/145972837/-/5-4355295

Knowledge of the LENR market is starting to hot up, more important technical and theoretical news on a mass of new LENR market moves and Patents later ;)

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Say Walker!

Ian Walker · University of Westminster

Mary Yugo is a pseudonym try looking up who Mary Yugo is? Then consider why he/staff working for him, uses a female pseudonym and has/have never presented a single experiment he/they has/have carried out on LENR? ;)

When he logged in to one blog his real identity was shown to be George Hody via one his emails. This was then traced to a company working on technology that would be adversely affected by LENR. He then spent a considerable amount of time trying to remove his tracks but the way back machine and other internet archives prove his ID.

Tracing his IP which some people did reveals he now uses a Proxy Server to disguise who he is.

When some one uses a pseudonym in this way it is called a sock puppet. I would have thought you would be more politically aware of such methodologies and why people use them.

It is one of the reasons why when I comment on such things I identify myself as do most of the scientists who research LENR.

I would suggest you go and read some of the actual scientific papers on the subject rather than a sock puppet's hot air, or start reading the sun, the daily mail and the daily express.

You know this comment below the Wired nonsense article? You don't go hacking and tracing the IP of people around here do you?

Say Walker!

You know this comment below the Wired nonsense article? You don't go hacking and tracing the IP of people around here do you?

Hi all

In Reply to Mattar_Tharkari's question. No. No Need to, the sock puppet made an error and then tried to cover it up, compounding the error, I believe the story is, the sock puppet was traced by a forum/blog owner due to an infraction of the forums/blogs rules. I and several others pointed it out.

Worth noting that Krivit who the Sock puppet used to quote a lot has withdrawn from critiquing Rossi and that a lot of the Wiki articles that the sock puppet used to quote have been removed as they were found to be false bordering on defamation.

You on the other hand are known to track people on the internet, it has already been noted on this forum. I find such things odd. As I pointed out in the above quoted post. I am open about what I post, I do not use sock puppets or psudonym's or multiple identities. I leave that to people with something to hide. I was surprised at Mark being fooled by a sock puppet hense why I warned him, Mark is usualy a lot more politically savey than that.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

In Reply to Mattar_Tharkari's question. No. No Need to, the sock puppet made an error and then tried to cover it up, compounding the error, I believe the story is, the sock puppet was traced by a forum/blog owner due to an infraction of the forums/blogs rules. I and several others pointed it out.

Worth noting that Krivit who the Sock puppet used to quote a lot has withdrawn from critiquing Rossi and that a lot of the Wiki articles that the sock puppet used to quote have been removed as they were found to be false bordering on defamation.

You on the other hand are known to track people on the internet, it has already been noted on this forum. I find such things odd. As I pointed out in the above quoted post. I am open about what I post, I do not use sock puppets or psudonym's or multiple identities. I leave that to people with something to hide. I was surprised at Mark being fooled by a sock puppet hense why I warned him, Mark is usualy a lot more politically savey than that.

Kind Regards walker

Well you learn something every day - not seen the term sock puppet before. Just in case anyone is wondering, I don't post anywhere else but here. I am singularly loyal to BIS forums and I know they appreciate every word I post.

Krivit went as far as he could with the Andrea Rossi / E-CAT investigation, what's left to do? It would be more telling if he removed it, it's still there:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/Andrea-Rossi-Energy-Catalyzer-Investigation-Index.shtml

There hasn't really been any changes for 8 months, the criminal history, flawed science and odd behaviour have not changed, no new updates apart from the new partners.

Regarding all these websites you link to. Are you a deciple of social constructionism? If lots of websites copy and paste the same information does it make it a real fact regardless of evidence to the contrary? If so what's the threshhold for truth 10 - 20 websites or what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_constructionism

The scientific study that Industrial Heat LLC / Cherokee link to in their press release was widely panned for not following scientific method and the authors admitted that fact. Nothing has changed since then and new partners and investors doesn't change the lack of scientic basis for their claims. If Krivit and the rest of us are wrong, I honestly don't mind, limitless energy would be a good thing. But we are right to be cautious in light of what has occurred in the past.

http://news.newenergytimes.net/2013/06/28/uppsala-university-professors-accuse-peers-of-wishful-thinking/

Ericsson and Pomp equate the May 20 paper to pseudoscience.

Can I ask why you claimed the Chinese President attended a foundation laying ceremony for a factory when that didn't happen?

Cherokee and Industrial Heat LLC share the same address and telephone numbers in the same suite, in the same small office building. If there is more to this than paperwork and a guy with 2 telephones on his desk then I would be happy to know about it. The scientific community have been asking for an independent peer review (that is not what happened) and some evidence of the claims for years. So far there isn't anything scientifically valid. Rossi is now years late with his promises and tales of factories in the USA were falsehoods. There were even conflicting claims made to Government Agencies who visited when someone raised concerns about the equipment emmiting gamma radiation. Rossi initially said on his blog that gamma radiation was detected, then told the agent the exact opposite.

I don't track people on the internet, I had a look at your facebook page as you link to it. Not for any nefarious reasons, just wondered who was behind the decade of conspiracy theories here (what's even more perplexing is the support for it!). Good luck with the singing, you are very tallented, not sure the image works though? Doesn't match the theme? I would suggest a beret and a Che Guevara T-shirt or similar.

I don't post anywhere else but here. I am singularly loyal to BIS forums and I know they appreciate every word I post.

ROFL :rofl:

ROFL :rofl:

Someone got one of my jokes and I didn't have to explain it this time! lol

Regarding the E-CAT and the flawed science behind it, this said it all back in 2011 and still does:

scivspseudosci3-600x453.jpeg

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2013/05/21/the-e-cat-is-back-and-people-are-still-falling-for-it/

Years later and still no independent demonstration or peer review and it certainly has never been used to generate electricity.

Hi all

In Reply to Mattar_Tharkari's above quoted image, apply it to your own point of view ;)

You realy do need to put your eye to the telescope.

5 Day Mini course in Coldfusion may help if you can understand science:

Kind Regards walker

Has no relevance to the E-CAT which is what we were discussing.

Where are the repeatable experimental results relating to the theory on those slides and the resulting peer review?

The Manhattan Project took less time than this and all we are talking about is filling a metal tube with chemicals and applying heat to generate the desired effect. What's taking so long? They should have a working prototype by now running 24/7!

It even has metallurgists scratching their heads as this effect should have been observed decades ago in Nickle recycling or the manufacture of Nickle compounds. There are results from tests of billions of samples and nothing showing transmutation to copper.

Hint: look at what would be required to act as a nuclear catalyst in the E-CAT and look at Rossi's claims about a common, readily available substance - doesn't add up. A nuclear catalyst is very different from a chemical catalyst isn't it?

No they didn't, that's not what it says and you know it. It's listed as a possible single shock event along with a cure for ageing. So not likely then lol.

Do you go fishing? If so does the stickleback you catch turn into a whale rescue by Greenpeace by the time you reach the pub?

I find it kind of sad that this dreamy dreamboat that has produced nothing of serious impact aside from a the pons & fleischman scandal-esque situation gets so much attention compared to hot fusion.

There is an actual theory there, which has been verified, and genuine engineering and science problems related to the topic. There are tons of things happening in that field, which actually have resulted in construction of prototype powerplants and testing rigs for various types of confinement systems.

But no, for some reason, magic draws more attention than genuine mystery and genuine problems.

Just because some government mentions this non-theory does not make it valid. Anybody mentioning it does not make it valid. Albert Einstein could personally walk out of his grave and proclaim that there is something to this theory, it would STILL not be valid. The only thing that would validate it is openly presented and discussed problems, addressed by an openly presented, clearly described, testable theory, which would then lead to its hypothesis being confirmed (ideally.).

Nonsuch is happening here.

Hi all

In reply to InstaGoat watch the videos above and go to the Not For Profit (NFP) link below. Test their experiments in your own lab, that is how science works.

Hotfusion is Tax Payer funded and has cost hundreds of billions of dollars with no prospect of a commericial powerplant being developed in the next half a century

On the matter of Hotfusion, with the exception of Hydrogen bombs, not a single Hotfusion experiment; despite decades of work and hundreds of billions of tax payers dollars spent on research into the phenomenon, has ever produced more energy out, than energy in.

LENR/Coldfusion is privately funded, and has cost few tens of millions with commercial plants being developed right now

Where as that is the whole thing with LENR/Coldfusion is that it is an investigation into existing experiments showing more heat energy out than energy input into the experiment.

Note also the money spent has been private funding such as Rossi's own funding of the E-Cat research right up to the point of purchase by the investment group funding Cherokee Investment Partners LLC, which they invested in after fully investigating and confirming the system worked.

Total investment in LENR research has been in the low tens of millions so far across a dozen commercial and NFP organisations,

NFP Open source Experiment

Infact there is a sub 1 million dollar open source NFP experiment going on here: http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/

Note also that there is not a prospect of Hotfusion commericial venture for at least half a century, and not a single commercial funded Hotfusion plant in the world, without a single exception they all suck on the tax payers tit, this is because they cost billions of dollars and have no possibility of profit in the next 5 decades.

Name one commericialy funded Hotfusion energy company ready to enter the market.

Where as there are a dozen self funded commericial entities working on their own LENR/Coldfusion all in the race to market, the current market leaders are Rossi's Cherokee Investment Partners, Brillion over at SRI, the above videos show Mitchell Swartz company Jet Energy which is working on LENR batteries for use in micro systems (see also the NASA research below), Defkalion, STMicroelectronics S.R.L. Toyota and Mitsubishi to name just a few. Every single one of them is people putting their own money into the research and development not a single one is sucking on the tax payers tit.

A Question for the forum to put to InstaGoat, if he is not afraid to answer.

So the sum total of your complaint is that other people are spending their own money to start a business and you are complaining that they seem to be more successfull than the companies that suck on the tax payers tit. Why is that important to you?

Latest NASA research on aplying LENR to Aircraft design

Anyway back to the point; here is the latest NASA research on aplying LENR; once developed and on the market from the above commercial entities, to aircraft design, note also the commercial companies investigating LENR aircraft are Lockheed Martin and Boeing, notable that there is no Hotfusion aicraft being investigated by anyone anywhere.

https://connect.arc.nasa.gov/p1zygzm2h3i/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

low yield safe nuclear plants would be more feasible ... we can do them now, it's fully functional concept, it's secure and not that costy ...

LENR is for now fairytale....

not single military, industrial or research application for 'use'

Hi all

In Reply to Dwarden on the point in the above post I have enhanced in bold:

low yield safe nuclear plants would be more feasible ... we can do them now, it's fully functional concept, it's secure and not that costy ...

LENR is for now fairytale....

not single military, industrial or research application for 'use'

My use of bold in quoted text

As I Pointed out here:

Hi all

In reply to InstaGoat watch the videos above and go to the Not For Profit (NFP) link below. Test their experiments in your own lab, that is how science works.

Hotfusion is Tax Payer funded and has cost hundreds of billions of dollars with no prospect of a commericial powerplant being developed in the next half a century

On the matter of Hotfusion, with the exception of Hydrogen bombs, not a single Hotfusion experiment; despite decades of work and hundreds of billions of tax payers dollars spent on research into the phenomenon, has ever produced more energy out, than energy in.

LENR/Coldfusion is privately funded, and has cost few tens of millions with commercial plants being developed right now

Where as that is the whole thing with LENR/Coldfusion is that it is an investigation into existing experiments showing more heat energy out than energy input into the experiment.

Note also the money spent has been private funding such as Rossi's own funding of the E-Cat research right up to the point of purchase by the investment group funding Cherokee Investment Partners LLC, which they invested in after fully investigating and confirming the system worked.

Total investment in LENR research has been in the low tens of millions so far across a dozen commercial and NFP organisations,

NFP Open source Experiment

Infact there is a sub 1 million dollar open source NFP experiment going on here: http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/

Note also that there is not a prospect of Hotfusion commericial venture for at least half a century, and not a single commercial funded Hotfusion plant in the world, without a single exception they all suck on the tax payers tit, this is because they cost billions of dollars and have no possibility of profit in the next 5 decades.

Name one commericialy funded Hotfusion energy company ready to enter the market.

Where as there are a dozen self funded commericial entities working on their own LENR/Coldfusion all in the race to market, the current market leaders are Rossi's Cherokee Investment Partners, Brillion over at SRI, the above videos show Mitchell Swartz company Jet Energy which is working on LENR batteries for use in micro systems (see also the NASA research below), Defkalion, STMicroelectronics S.R.L. Toyota and Mitsubishi to name just a few. Every single one of them is people putting their own money into the research and development not a single one is sucking on the tax payers tit.

A Question for the forum to put to InstaGoat, if he is not afraid to answer.

So the sum total of your complaint is that other people are spending their own money to start a business and you are complaining that they seem to be more successfull than the companies that suck on the tax payers tit. Why is that important to you?

Latest NASA research on aplying LENR to Aircraft design

Anyway back to the point; here is the latest NASA research on aplying LENR; once developed and on the market from the above commercial entities, to aircraft design, note also the commercial companies investigating LENR aircraft are Lockheed Martin and Boeing, notable that there is no Hotfusion aicraft being investigated by anyone anywhere.

https://connect.arc.nasa.gov/p1zygzm2h3i/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

Kind Regards walker

there are both industrial and military research projects on the use of LENR,

Evidencial

1) I was surprised at them letting slip at NASA meeting the skunkworks project but they did; so that is open to discusion as an existing project, there was even a published paper on it; that was quickly pulled from the net, though many saw it and copies exist on the net for those who search, and of course for similar reasons to the w**leaks thread we cannot discuss here on this site the nature of the research or design, yet!

2) The Navy has also shown it is involved in LENR research with both peer reviewed published papers and patents. Though the Naval Research labs have gone dark; as NASA did for about 9 months when all LENR stuff was stuck behind a legal warning and inaccessable until now. Lots of commercial NDA's floating around me thinks.

3) Rossi's plant is available to buy, for industrial purposes, I believe the videos I posted on the previous page make it clear Jet Energy are about to start selling Nanors for reasearch, and the purpose of Quantum Heats partners are to create LENR technology research kits for schools and colleges.

So all in all your statement placed in bold above is evidentially disproved.

As to your point on Fission that is something to review in the not too distant future ;)

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

again trash talk, not single evidence of use ...

Hot Fusion is expensive. Hot fusion is difficult. We are trying to do something that takes stars 40 times the size of Jupiter to get going out in nature, but on a scale measured in meters instead of thousands of kilometers.

Cold Fusion is a non field, no matter how many press articles and deluded dreamcastle builders you link to.

Unless there is an open discussion about how this works, and somebody actually explaining how the posed problems to the theory are not problems (such as the thermodynamic issues, the lack of obvious chemical pathways of fusion and because of that the lack of appropriate byproducts and/or end-products), no point in paying attention to this anymore unless you're an actual researcher trying to push the field.

With hot fusion we know in great detail how the process works, and we have Ideas about how to make it happen. The challenges are mostly technological, and tech problems can be overcome. Progress is slow, but considering the payoff this technology would bring, well worth the effort.

"Name one commericialy funded Hotfusion energy company ready to enter the market."

None, because they do not have the money. However, somebody needs to build these reactors. They are cooperative efforts between dozens of research projects and often hundreds of companies providing technological hard- and software. There are no individual companies building individual reactors, there are hundreds of dedicated engineering companies providing services and design solutions to developing research prototypes.

That somebody is trying to sell something is no argument. By that logic purple plate energy fields are real because somebody is making and selling them. Sorry, but nope.

Edited by InstaGoat

Hi all

On the matter of reproducibility; how many labs would you think need to demonstrably reliably reproduce the Fleischmann/Pons exess heat effect to convince you?

Amoco repeated the Fleischmann/Pons experiment and got 30% excess heat over energy put in.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Lautzenhiscoldfusion.pdf

Arthur C. Clarke talking about scepticism of ColdFusion

http://lenr-canr.org/Collections/ClarkeInterview.mp3

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

If Amoco repeated the experiment and got something out, they are still in the minority of testers, as most who repeated the experiment got zilch as a result. Further, unless someone here is a nuclear scientist, analyzing that paper is rather pointless.

And Arthur C. Clarke is human too, so I would not put it beyond him to make idiotic statements. I am far too much a realist to expect anything of LENR until somebody actually builds a device that produces energy on the level required to power a city, as the hot fusion projects are aiming to do. And we know that hot fusion works, 100%, because we see it in the sky every time the sun comes up.

The question about hot fusion is not "if" but "how". LENR is pretty much a big, red "IF".

Hi all

In Reply to InstaGoat

There have been thousands of repetitions of the Fleischmann Pons Excess Heat results as well as repetitions of the more effective Rossi Nickel Process by several parties

There are over 150 papers in peer reviewed publications, which have tested and repeated the excess energy results first shown by Fleischmann and Pons 25 years ago indexed here:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/253470031_Tally_of_Cold_Fusion_Papers

Normally a mere dozen or so experiments published in peer reviewed journals would be considered enough to prove an effect.

On the matter of Rossi up until now he has been funding himself from his second fortune, but Leonardo Corp has sold itself to US investors, they performed due diligence and had third parties check the validity of Rossi's process hands on.

Jan 24, 2014, 5:38pm EST

Confirmed: Raleigh’s Cherokee buys into controversial nuclear tech device

Amanda Jones Hoyle

Staff Writer-

Triangle Business Journal

Executives at Cherokee Investment Partners in Raleigh have confirmed that its affiliate company, Industrial Heat LLC, has acquired the intellectual property and licensing rights to a nuclear device from Italy that some say could one day replace electric or fossil fuels.

It’s called the Energy Catalyzer, or E-Cat, and is described as a low energy nuclear reaction technology that was developed by Italian scientist Andrea Rossi. The E-Cat is designed to use catalysts to produce large amounts of thermal heat using hydrogen gas and powdered nickel metal.

Industrial Heat LLC partner JT Vaughn, who is also a senior analyst at Cherokee, confirmed through a press release (linked here) that IH has acquired the rights to Rossi’s LENR device after a committee of independent European scientists concluded after multiple days of testing at Rossi’s facilities that the device worked.

A copy of the scientists’ report is linked here.

Skeptics of Rossi’s technology, including Forbes contributor Tim Worstall, still question the chemistry, the physics and the economics behind the technology.

Vaughn did not disclose financial terms of the deal with Rossi, but Industrial Heat stated in a U.S. securities filing last fall that it had already raised $11.6 million from investors...

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2014/01/24/onfirmed-raleighs-cherokee-buys-into.html

Follow the link to see the original article in full.

So we are beyond scientific proof that the effect exists, and into serious business exploitation now.

As to a theory that explains it; it will come. Hopefully it will not take as long as we took to explain fire.

It is going to be interesting to see who the backers are for Cherokee Investment Partners.

Cold Fusion Conference at MIT

There is to be Colloquium at MIT on the 25th anniversary of the announcement by Fleischmann and Pons of the excess heat described by the press as Cold Fusion.

http://world.std.com/~mica/2014colloq.html

The 2014 Cold Fusion/LANR Colloquium at MIT marks the 25 anniversary of the initial CF announcement. This Colloquium is also one of a series of Scientific and Engineering Colloquia discussing Cold Fusion, its theory, physics, electrochemistry, material science, metallurgy, and electrical engineering...

As always, follow the link to see the original article in full..

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

Nickel-Hydrogen Research Center Opens in Tianjin, China

Posted on May 10, 2014

Tom Darden, CEO of Cherokee Investment Partners and Chairman of Industrial Heat, LLC was present at the opening ceremony held on April 16, 2014. Industrial Heat, LLC is the company that acquired the rights to Andrea Rossi’s purported low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology, the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat).

Darden apparently reported research findings at the meeting, that “final report of the pilot phase of the nickel reaction showed low temperature reaction of nickel is currently the lowest cost power generation technology and abundant raw material resources, alternative energy technologies.â€

China has been in the news recently as poising itself to be an innovator in the alternative energy sector. As part of a policy shift, the Chinese government is implementing carbon trading, capping energy consumption, resource taxes, new emissions controls and regional coal consumption caps...

http://ecat.org/2014/nickel-hydrogen-research-center-opens-in-tianjin-china/

Follow link to read origin link in full

Original source:

http://www.icebank.cn/news/detail_2.php?id=118

Get a Chinese friend to translate or use Google Translate ;)

Additional odd information:

http://blueandgreentomorrow.com/2013/08/17/china-to-make-energy-efficiency-a-pillar-of-its-economy/

:)

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker