Sign in to follow this  
HHwildcard

Addon request

Um, haven't you discovered that there's already a Cessna in the game? Look in the editor under Civilian/Air units (I think that's where it is anyway).

No The one in the game is crap it Looks like a Junk its not a Cessna That Picture is a Cessna 210D

The Cessna thats in the game looks good to me.And futher more be glad that you have it.

yeah it rules, be greatful bis bothered putting it in coz its only used once and they could very easily have not done anything for the civilian "air" section

There have also been some excellent addons made based on the ingame Cessna, including Gimbal's Planes... smile.gif

What you really need is a Dc-10 with 3 side miniguns for infantry support, there is a picture some where on 1 of the vietnam pic sites..........crud.....can't find it any way 1 of them confused.gif

you are joking right? a DC-10! not a cat in hells chance would you fit that on the islands.

the DC10 wasnt even around during vietnam and neither does it have 3 miniguns, or any at all for that matter...

anyway rant over tounge.gif

HHwildcard, do you still want that Cessna? If not I could close this thread....up to you smile.gif