Sign in to follow this  
nimrod123

ACR sprocket downloader 15mb max

i'm having 2 problems with the sproket downloader. first it says 250kb/s but i'm leaving it for hours at a time and coming back it goes from 12mb downloaded to 15mb (3mb/3600sec). the second is once it hits 15mb it restarts with reconnecting to server then it bloody restarts.

i have tried 2 different computers, every aviable server and i have redownload mission Gaea to prove that the sproket system works (thats over a gig).

i'm wondering if anyone has experinced this and has a fix, or is their a direct download link.

i do wonder if its because i live in New Zealand but if thats the case why is the download and sale not region locked or at least a warning

I'd suggest you simply download it via the manual download link, you can then use a download manager with multiple connections, click the Download button but cancel when the save window comes up and instead click on the last "here" on the second row of text to be taken to the direct link, copy that and paste it into your download manager.

thank you very much, its only 5 times faster (currently 1.5mb/s) and its not pausing!

Great! Unfortunately we haven't been able to get an Aus/NZ mirror set up, I know you guys generally get shafted in terms of download speed and monthly limits.