Sign in to follow this  
Macedonian gr

Buy arma 2 acr 2 with paysafecard need help please!!!!!!!

Hi sorry for my english i want to buy arma 2 acr dlc but i do not have a credit or prepaid card i only have a 10 euro paysafecard anyone willing to give him the paysafecard region greece and buy it whith his paypal acount from bis store from me.i know it is wierd to ask sorry for the question!!!!!i have already an acount at bisstore i bought pmc and baf dlc with my friends card but now he is for holidays!!!!if anyone intrested to help me please contact me.please help i am crazy with this game!!!!!!!!

Do you have an animal rescue shelter/charity near where you live? If you make a 10 Euro cash donation I'll give you ACR DLC :)

thanks to the reply placebo donation with my 10 euro paysafecard only please give instructions!!!!!

I googled but couldn't find a way for any charitable donation with a paysafecard :(

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

You can donate via your bank to either of these two:

http://www.love4pets.gr/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/133399640615/

I guess you could also go in person and donate in cash, either way if you get a receipt and send me it I will give you ACR, otherwise you're on your own I'm afraid :)

mayby i can pm you the number of the paysafecard to see for yourself if it real!!!!!!!

I think Placebo means that if you use the money for charity he will get you the dlc for free.

So find a way to use the card for animal charity and with a proof that you can show to him that you have done it.

meow!

I think Placebo means that if you use the money for charity he will get you the dlc for free.

So find a way to use the card for animal charity and with a proof that you can show to him that you have done it.

meow!

yee i know gunso!!!!!!!!!!many thanks to him and to this forum!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

Animal charity meh. There should be a charity organization for poor forum moderators. That would be useful. :)

It was charity that we agreed to take you on ;)

"The sincerity and truth is the foundation of all virtue."

Confucius

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to all, look after stray animals! :)