Sign in to follow this  
bevo

Best 2 player coop missions?

I use to play a fair amount of arms 2 but stopped 4 or 5 months ago. I finally got a friend to buy it and I'm wanting to play some coop with him. Are there any good missions for just 2 people to play?

aside standalone/included missions from BIS, you see in list, check some CO missions and of course try Warfare or WOO :)

A well regulated repository of coop missions by player count is sorely needed. Yes, we all know about the usual suspects for file sources but the sort capability on those sites are a little weak. A filter to select by player count is needed.

None the less... Takistan Force, Patrol Ops and Domination all have the ability to recruit AI. I use them for cannon fodder and have a good time in missions designed for 30 players.

Another alternative I use is the MCC Sandbox mod. I run it as a mod along with any mission designed for multiple people to spawn in infantry, mechanized, armor, air and artillery on an as needed bases to overcome odds that are tilted too far against me. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15546