Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

Give the moderators a break

why everytime a member is made to a mod does everyones opinion on the person change. Ive read thru the posts over the last week or so and denoir is getting some unnecessary flak.

A mods job is a difficult one, every topic has to be read, in every room, and then when replies are made there all checked again, it takes fucking hours to do this all day with half the shite that some of u type on forums.

Give them a break, im a member of a lot of forums where there is absolutely no communication with moderators, they just ban close and delete without a word ever being said.

There is no second chance in these forums either, once your banned thats it, but at least here u can state your case with the mods and most of the time the members can become active on the board again, and post restrictions are usually taken off after 24 hours.

I think this is one of the best forums thats around, over the last few months the reprebates and arseholes have left or been banned leaving this forum relativly clean and fun and somewhat quiet at times. As placebo said in a thread somewhere we have no racism no vile stuff no abuse to other members (apart for hercules 200 but hey he deserves it biggrin.gif)

Denoir your doing a great job keep it up pal, and remember there is over 17000 members here in the forum so if 100 of them are deleted it wont make much a difference

Did'nt we have this discussion about Placebo not long ago?

Just because he was the most active Mod on the forum he got a lot of beating.

Exactly the same thing with Denoir. People get over it!  confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why everytime a member is made to a mod does everyones opinion on the person change. Ive read thru the posts over the last week or so and denoir is getting some unnecessary flak.

<span id='postcolor'>

How has my opinion changed? Denoir deserves any crap that comes his way, especially from me. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

While the sentiment is muchly appreciated if we close threads complaining about moderators then it would look a double standard to leave threads open that praise the moderators, we get enough grief as it is wink.gif

If people feel the need to complain then do it in PM, if people feel the need to offer their support/praise then do it in PM as well, I can assure you it will be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Closing smile.gif