Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 95054 (1.61 MP build)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

mirror: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21997974/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

[94989] Fixed: PlayerID issues like players kicked when kickDuplicate set

+new BE installers included within

+ some other fixes

* shall be playable for most users now (or all)

+ beta in Sync with 1.61 RC2 candidate for these who don't want install 1.61 RC2

BattlEye status: ... supported ...

Edited by Dwarden

Is it backward-compatible because the new BE installers ?

no , obviously 1.61 is 1.61.x branch while 1.60 is 1.60.x branch ... in multiplayer

Edited by Dwarden

Hiya.

Love the game and the betas have been great for me. I haven't had an issue for months. So thanks for all the work.

I just received an update over 6-updater today (Patch v 1.61.95054) that updated the expansion pack. Unfortunately, I can no longer see my missions through the editor. The editor shows up fine but the drop down shows no missions for any of the islands. Saving new missions fail as well. I've never seen this before and everything's been running smoothly with all expansions.

If I don't launch with the expansion pack, which I really never do, the game crashes before the loading screen. I haven't started the game without the expansion packs for over a year. So everything has been cool.

This occurs when running Arma2 CO Vanilla with the expansion pack. No mods.

My missions appear in the same directory as they did before the update. ...Documents/ArmA 2/missions.

Is there a way to check if the editor is viewing the correct path, or clear a cache? A newer patch perhaps that may fix this?

I've restarted the game and computer and that didn't see to work. I'm not on Steam. I purchased the game over a year ago from the BI e-commerce site.

Thanks for any help getting me back to mission making. :p