Sign in to follow this  
Jensin

Trailer for Upcoming Mod Scorched Sands

Hello Everyone,

This trailer is for an upcoming mod that my clan has been working on. It is our first trailer and our first major mod. We promise to offer a gripping gameplay style, exciting coop opportunities, excellent crafting system, this mod will hopefully add some great gameplay experiences for all players. There is no direct gameplay in the trailer itself. It is more of a trailer to not only reveal the mod, but also to give a bit of background information leading up to the time frame that the players will be playing it. More trailers with more information will be released on a later dates, ill be sure to keep everyone updated.

May I have a mod perhaps move this to the discussion instead of complete, i can't believe i submitted this in the wrong one...please accept my most sincere apologies

QxusYr9BNcM

Edited by Jensin
Not paying attention

May I have a mod perhaps move this to the discussion instead of complete, i can't believe i submitted this in the wrong one...please accept my most sincere apologies

Accepted. ;)

Fasten your seat belts, thread is moving....

After watching the trailer, i still didn't figure it out, is it a campaign?

It is multiplayer, and thank you Myke

Hello everyone,

Today I bring you a 4min video where one of the creators of the mod, nicomach, will explain the basics of the mod and some of the history behind the clan Tanith 1st. We wont be releasing a whole lot of details about it, but this video helps answer some of your questions revolving around the previous trailer, as to what exactly the game is about. We also talk about one of the features in the game that we are most excited about.

Thank you for your time and patience

Enjoy

yfsSTqoTqyI

1. this is a 4min podcast. A video, by definition, means moving images, and there is no such thing, including or excluding ingame footage.

2. If you really wanna start a thread in the addon part of the forum, after the last one was moved to mission subforums, better make it right, or post in the same existing thread.

PS: other than that, good luck

Threads merged, I fail to see why a new thread is needed for the same project.

Sorry about that. I wasn't too sure what the rules on bumping up things and what not. Will not happen again.

This new trailer showcases one of the many locations on our map, manufactorum. What it will be used for, i'm sure you will be able to guess. Also showcases some fighting!

Enjoy

4k5G8GGj2KE

Actually quite like listening to someone talk about their upcoming project, makes a nice change to the norm :) Good luck with it all! Sounds pretty ambitious :)

Thanks you STALKERGB. Yeah, we are all pretty excited about the project. I think the most important things to note from the podcast update is the feature he talks about at the end, and no pvp. We will be talking more about features in the game as time progresses.

Hey guys this is Nicomach from Tanith 1st. Our newest trailer is announcing that the beta will be released this Wednesday.