Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos-san

Iranian Call of Duty? - Persian Gulf Warriors!

More propaganda less truth, I mean come on, all the WW2 games, USA - WINS over Germany, UK WINS over Germany, Russian WINS over Germany, and yet there is no game showing the truth of WW2 e.g. Polish warsaw uprising.

Lets make something fake and show how our countries are powerful... Pff

More propaganda less truth, I mean come on, all the WW2 games, USA - WINS over Germany, UK WINS over Germany, Russian WINS over Germany, and yet there is no game showing the truth of WW2 e.g. Polish warsaw uprising.

Fake? But the Allied Powers DID win over Germany :)

Yeah, because Germany obviously won the war, right? Oh wait.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

To take that point and work with it abit, I think he might have meant Germany winning certain battles over the Allies. Instead of all the missions/battles you fight being victories.

I think he knows the Allies won the war :p

This demand, thus, makes most of FPS US-oriented. No anti-american feelings here or whatever. Just fed up with all these M4s,
Which is funny, as the only weapon I recognized besides a Kalashnikov in the trailer were a M16+ACOG clone... and an Uzi. :eek:

Also noticed that the relative size of an ARMA reflex sight compared to the screen size when using the sight is oddly similar to "MW2/MW3/MOH/this game ACOG"...