Sign in to follow this  
URKET

S-70A-9 BlackHawk

Heres my latest addon the S-70. Its about 98% complete, I just need the pilots from SutKa and STEELE's addon and it will be uploded.

UKT_S70_Pic.jpg

Aus_S70.jpg

OK, don't reply then you pricks... Am I not worthy of a few words by you people.

Don't let me start on USA and it's capitalism policy,,,

Anyway, Nice try even though the skin job will make it look dodgy around everything else.

Don't get me wrong, It looks great.

But compared to everything else in the Engine it wont fit.

confused.gif, I think you mean it looks a bit odd around the American units???

StuKa, STEELE, Drex, Foxhound and some others are makeing a huge Australian addon that has M113A1's, F89's, Soldiers from the 4RAR and more.

Australian_Defence_Forces.jpg

By Stuka & STEELE

So I made a S-70A-09. I'll be retextureing a CH-74C and a jeep w/MG with the Australian cammos.

I'll say... they look awesome.. especially considering how difficult the Australian Camo is to replicate.

Keep up the good... awesome work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from URKET on 8:06 am on Nov. 28, 2001

confused.gif, I think you mean it looks a bit odd around the American units???

StuKa, STEELE, Drex, Foxhound and some others are makeing a huge Australian addon that has M113A1's, F89's, Soldiers from the 4RAR and more.

Australian_Defence_Forces.jpg

By Stuka & STEELE

So I made a S-70A-09. I'll be retextureing a CH-74C and a jeep w/MG with the Australian cammos.

<span id='postcolor'>

Is that a PSG-1 I see ?!?!

No its not a new model, I think they messed around with the Alpha channel to give it a new look, you would have to ask StuKa, and yes it is a HK PSG-1.

Sniper.jpg

Is it possible to make an Austalian bush -jungle map? North Qld or NT

(Edited by Dingo at 9:03 pm on Nov. 29, 2001)

Maby, but it would take a long time to do, and I dont have much time on my hands. So if anyone would like to make it you had better start now.

Oh my god that PSG-1 looks so much like a MSG90 i cant belive it.

By the way what i mean by it looking dodgy around the rest of the engine i mean the ground/rocks/sand, buildings

They all have changing textures but your seem to be the same almost all over, no colour change no dark or shadowed area's that the rest of the game units have.

It looks like it's for another engine, those skins for soldiers could do with some colour effects to make them look more realistic, IMO at the moment they just look bland all the uniforms are just copy & paste style.

If you take the default NATO skin and stick it next to one of your soldiers you might see what i mean.

The default soldiers have shadows and dark areas on their uniforms, it looks to me like yours are sunlight shining everywhere on their bodys where a natural shadow would form in life.

The S-70 does have colour change, shaddowed areas etc... just its hard to see in the pics.

If you have a problem with the soldiers and the M113 I think you had better talk to the guys who made them, not me.