diescheize11

Won't Unlock Full version...

I downloaded the trial, played the first 2 challenges, and couldn't advance, got a ton of points but only thing they let me do is restart or quite. I bought the game anyway cause it's arma, anyway, it won't let me unlock the full game. I click "buy", and it goes to the marketplace, select Credit card, buy. And then it says autorizing for a couple mins, then pops me back over to the trial versions screen.

Yep, still isn't letting me unlock... Maybe I'll try to contact the ppl who run the marketplace...

Please help me:

I downloaded the Firing Range for Android v1.3.8.2.

I really want to buy it !

But if i press the buy button it tells me that i am buying

Arma 2: Firing Range Full Version (not THD! of course)

Then i select my credit card (worked for other google play purchases)

Press the Accept & buy Button

"Your order could not be processed. Please try later"

I tried yesterday, the day before and today :-( same error message. I tried different credit cards, same result.

By the way i am using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Modellnumber GT-I9300 Android Version 4.0.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got the same thing and it's been happenning for me for a few weeks. hasn't worked yet. I'll try again later if they eventually fix it. I'm on Galaxy S2, going to S3 in a few days.

I know we can unlock all the weapons in the regular Arma2 game by editing our profile in Notepad to give ourselves loads of unlock points, but I've been away for a while and don't know if it'll work in Firing Range (i've never heard of FR, is it a new addon?)

If you want to have a go at editing your profile, let me know and i'll post the instructions.

There shouldn't be any problems with buying the game. If so, then you must contact steam support.

EDIT: Forget I asked, try to contact the tech support of the ones who host games for sale.