Sign in to follow this  
RyderSpearmann

Basic vehicle controls

OK, My $.02 on Manta and Walrus controls

Control Options:

There is no single setting for controls that work worth a damn.

For all vehicle controls (including carrier), there is a need to be able to separate out inversion and control sensitivity for each.... I want the flight controls inverted (which is "normal" to all true gamers :) and then NOT inverted when controlling the Walrus turret (with the mouse). For an Xbox controller, I would want BOTH inverted. Don't ask me why, because I don't know :) But truly, separate the control options for each vehicle.

The sensitivity between the two vehicles must be separated. Must. Don't try to "one size fits all" this issue.

Landing:

Manta's extend their landing gear when you get close to the ground. They should land and shut down when you touch the ground, and then "go dark"... hiding electronically and thermally to enemy... that outside of a certain visual range, the enemy would not know they were there. That would be a great new twist. Ambush time :)

RS

:pet6:Please don't mention anything about controls in this game, it makes me sooooooooo mad. :pet6:

Definitely agree that there should be different seneitivity sliders for the different vehicles

Definitely agree that there should be different seneitivity sliders for the different vehicles

+1 The Walrus I find just about right, the Manta is far too twitchy !!

G

I completely agree !!
me too, more so with the second version of the beta