Sign in to follow this  
zikoma

Arma 2 pvp

Hi i am new to arma 2.

Me and a few of my friends are looking to play some pvp large scale battle's/events. One where theres a main general and lots of other squads/clans join and follow the commands of the big boss general to defeat the genaral and his mix of clan/sqauds.

I seemed to read a little about project reality. Is this that kind of pvp or close ?

Thanks

Project Reality for ArmA II is a PvP-based mod. PvP isn't really popular with the ArmA series, but Project Reality has a pretty good following. If you want to play a large PvP battle, I suggest you do check out Project Reality.

Thats a shame a think pvp could be really awsome in arma 2. AI doesnt give the same thrill

Will hoepfully try out this project reality this weekend.

But don't worry. Bohemia Interactive are working on adding more PvP elements into ArmA III to make PvP more enjoyable.

Awsome look forward to it. hopefully ill have a nice we squad by then

http://arma-wargames.com/

ArmA War Games fits your description. 3-hour battles commence on Sunday evenings, 19:00 Central European Summer Time. Turnout is currently 30-40 players for each side.

Edited by Celery

Look up United Operations or ShackTac communities.

http://arma-wargames.com/

ArmA War Games fits your description. 3-hour battles commence on Sunday evenings, 19:00 Central European Summer Time. Turnout is currently 30-40 players for each side.

Looks pretty good, will be up for that

Will look up this united operations and shack tac aswell

thanks

And I can recommend the Warfare Servers. You have your own AI if you like. They fight for you pilot and drive vehicles etc. You can do your own thing: capture towns, and you can do it with other peoples. Defend the base, search for the enemy base.. plenty of choices to make really... very good. You can even build a complete camp with defenses, stationary MG's walls, etc etc absolutely crazy.

I think this mode is very mega good. it is this everyone wanted Battlefield 3 to be.. It is like 200 lightyears ahead. Once you get a hold of it you will understand.

Of course there are crowded and not so crowded server. And some commanders are good and give good commands, others do their thing.. You will find out soon. ;)

But best thing is to join a clan with ACE.

Is that PVP similar to or even the same Team mission type ? if yes, then there are several server room with such type in ArmA II multiplayer server list although not in large number :)