Sign in to follow this  
littledub0918

Oh god, Please help me.

Hi everyone.

I (Just like many other people) have come on over to ARMA: 2 because of the nice modding crews that work on this game. The most major mod being, DayZ.

I would LOVE to play it. I am a maniac over zombies, and want to play this game very much badly.

But I downloaded the ARMA 2: Free, and I have to turn the 3D options to the lowest and the resolution to BEYOND the lowest. And then I finnaly get nice FPS. The catch is my game looks worse then Super Mario 64. So my question is: Is there any performance configs? I mean come ON. There has to be one, right?

Anything that can make my came look like Chris' config for TF2, by any chance. :/

Thanks.

Hello.

Even if you did get your issue sorted out, you would still need the actual arma2 game to play the Dayz mod, as ARMA 2: Free does not support mods.

There are performance addons but again you need the actual game.

get Arma2 combined Ops and you can play Dayz and we'll be glad to help with any questions you may have.

also, in the future i suggest, and Im just looking out for you here, is when you post,

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive.

We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

follow the forum rules-->http://forums.bistudio.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

The moderators here are rather strict and uphold the rules.

Hope you get the game, good luck to you.

littledub0918

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you're enjoying ArmA and DayZ.

Please note the rules, already indicated, regarding searching before posting a new thread, and using descriptive thread titles.

Thank you.

Closing.